shopping in lidl

I'm on the ww diet but finding it rather expensive tesco is so much my shopping bill doubled. I try and go in lidl but they don't seen to have many low fat products. Does anyone else shop in lidl and have any products idea to help

They have x you'll have to have a look in farmfoods I get meals and just add veg find it a lot easier at the moment and once I've got my head round everything I'll start making my own teas x soups r really good point wise x good luck hun.

I love lidl. I do Morrisons on a Wednesday for things I don't get from lidl. Then weekly or fortnightly I visit lidl for..

Fruit
Veg
Salad
Whole garlic bulbs
Kids chocolate 30p
Kids lunch marathon type bars
Biscuits
French sticks 2 for £1 for the boys
Sweetener
Bread
Marg
Extra lean steak mince
Chicken
Chicken thighs
Sugar
Crisps
Tinned tomatoes
Meatballs
Hot curry
Beans heinz
Pickles
Tomato purée
Nescafé

Rice
Pizza
Cottage cheese light
Mozerella light
Diet lemonade
Lemon face cream omg gorgeous!
Bacon
Sausages

A lot of the above is for the boys but that's my usual top up shop.
Saves me a fortune to buying that at Morrisons.

I don't have a farmstore near me and I'm not overly keen on buying weight watchers stuff I have always cooked from fresh raw ingredients and find I can get the meals down in points buy using low fat ingredients. All though I have discovered poundland do ww goodies I have bought 5 packed of raspberry and carmel mallows there one 1 p each and you actually feel and taste like you have eaten something worth eating lol I think the other biscuits are a bit rubbish really and end you wasting 2 points

Back