shopping in lidl

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Jampotlefey, 9 March 2014.

1. Jampotlefey

Jampotlefey Active Member

I'm on the ww diet but finding it rather expensive tesco is so much my shopping bill doubled. I try and go in lidl but they don't seen to have many low fat products. Does anyone else shop in lidl and have any products idea to help
  2. I find aldi quite good can't always get everything but they do sometimes do ww sauces and low fat products kx
  3. kaz1979

kaz1979 Well-Known Member

Farmfoods, Iceland and the pound shop do lots of ww things that's where I get mine from xx
  4. Poundland actually got good range havnt they kx
  5. kaz1979

kaz1979 Well-Known Member

They have x you'll have to have a look in farmfoods I get meals and just add veg find it a lot easier at the moment and once I've got my head round everything I'll start making my own teas x soups r really good point wise x good luck hun.
  6. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Well-Known Member

I love lidl. I do Morrisons on a Wednesday for things I don't get from lidl. Then weekly or fortnightly I visit lidl for..

Whole garlic bulbs
    Kids chocolate 30p
    Kids lunch marathon type bars
    French sticks 2 for £1 for the boys
    Extra lean steak mince
    Chicken thighs
    Tinned tomatoes
    Hot curry
    Beans heinz
    Tomato purée

Cottage cheese light
    Mozerella light
    Diet lemonade
    Lemon face cream omg gorgeous!

A lot of the above is for the boys but that's my usual top up shop.
    Saves me a fortune to buying that at Morrisons.
  7. Same here except I do aldi and morrisons kx
  8. Jampotlefey

Jampotlefey Active Member

I don't have a farmstore near me and I'm not overly keen on buying weight watchers stuff I have always cooked from fresh raw ingredients and find I can get the meals down in points buy using low fat ingredients. All though I have discovered poundland do ww goodies I have bought 5 packed of raspberry and carmel mallows there one 1 p each and you actually feel and taste like you have eaten something worth eating lol I think the other biscuits are a bit rubbish really and end you wasting 2 points
  9. I find the biscuits are ok to use in desserts just to make fruit and yogurt bit more interesting kx