shopping in lidl

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Jampotlefey, 9 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Jampotlefey

Jampotlefey Member

I'm on the ww diet but finding it rather expensive tesco is so much my shopping bill doubled. I try and go in lidl but they don't seen to have many low fat products. Does anyone else shop in lidl and have any products idea to help
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. I find aldi quite good can't always get everything but they do sometimes do ww sauces and low fat products kx
  4. kaz1979

kaz1979 Full Member

Farmfoods, Iceland and the pound shop do lots of ww things that's where I get mine from xx
  5. Poundland actually got good range havnt they kx
  6. kaz1979

kaz1979 Full Member

They have x you'll have to have a look in farmfoods I get meals and just add veg find it a lot easier at the moment and once I've got my head round everything I'll start making my own teas x soups r really good point wise x good luck hun.
  7. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I love lidl. I do Morrisons on a Wednesday for things I don't get from lidl. Then weekly or fortnightly I visit lidl for..

Whole garlic bulbs
    Kids chocolate 30p
    Kids lunch marathon type bars
    French sticks 2 for £1 for the boys
    Extra lean steak mince
    Chicken thighs
    Tinned tomatoes
    Hot curry
    Beans heinz
    Tomato purée

Cottage cheese light
    Mozerella light
    Diet lemonade
    Lemon face cream omg gorgeous!

A lot of the above is for the boys but that's my usual top up shop.
    Saves me a fortune to buying that at Morrisons.
  8. Same here except I do aldi and morrisons kx
  9. Jampotlefey

Jampotlefey Member

I don't have a farmstore near me and I'm not overly keen on buying weight watchers stuff I have always cooked from fresh raw ingredients and find I can get the meals down in points buy using low fat ingredients. All though I have discovered poundland do ww goodies I have bought 5 packed of raspberry and carmel mallows there one 1 p each and you actually feel and taste like you have eaten something worth eating lol I think the other biscuits are a bit rubbish really and end you wasting 2 points
  10. I find the biscuits are ok to use in desserts just to make fruit and yogurt bit more interesting kx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.