Shopping!

Jo B

Can I just say how much I love shopping! I was always partial to a bit of shopping but now I can go in ANY shop I am unstoppable! Me and my OH have spent the last 2 days at Cheshire Oaks with me trying on all sorts of things that I would never have normally got and the best bit was that they pretty much all fit. My best buy has to be the size 8 (yes SIZE 8) skirt from Gap. After freaking out about the size 10 jeans this week, I've been remarkably calm about the 8 skirt.

I have decided that I REALLY need to win the lottery so I can shop full time instead of going to work.

I have never been a "normal" weight as an adult and I am loving this so far - long may it continue!

Fantastic!! A girl after my own heart, keep enjoying it, the novelty doesn't wear off!!

xx

Jo Awesome, awesome, awesome!! How lucky that your hubby takes you away to shop! I am a bit shopping nuts atm :) found a few fab bits but mostly from the charity shop but some fab finds with lables still on. Am loving the whole size 10 thing! I still can't believe I am "normal" Tried on a pair of size8 skinny jeans the other day and they fit!. Will wait for payday before another purchase. Where is Cheshire Oaks? sounds like a shoping heaven?

Congrats darling long live skinniness!!!

Jez
xx

Cheshire Oaks is near Ellesmere Port, which is in turn about 2 hours from us but we have made the pilgramage 2 days running so I can get my shopping fix... I might go bankrupt really soon!

All in good cause hunny, all in good cause, and you so deserve it!! Its my treat for all the treats I didn't give myself food wise over the last few months!!

Jez
xx

jo thats fab - now please post some pics so we can see your new clothes!
daisy x

Back