Total Solution shopping

mel888

hi Im ordering my bumper pack on Thursday i was just wondering what i need to buy shopping what tea can i have do i need to buy stuff to help keep me regular lol any help will be appreciated xx

tea wise you can have an tea that is made of the leaf , so normal tea , green tea , mint etc but nothing citrus or made from fruit or berries . You can have the odd coke zero , Dr pepper zero , asda diet coke or sainsburys diet coke but water is the best . I use dulcolax pico perles whch my local tesco sells , they are great to have just incase you get bunged up and are gentle so no stomach cramps . Movicol is great at keeping you regular and preventing you getting bunged up or some people find psyllium husks work wonders ( holland and barrat sell them i believe ) hope that helps

thank u is there anything else i will need i see people add sweetener to their shakes do u add anything to the soups i want to be totally prepared so i have no excuse to put it off xx

I would also get some Marigold low salt bouillon powder, you get it with either the stock cubes or gm free foods in supermarkets, it's great for a hot drink and savoury fix. Good luck!

Back