Shopping

ROSB

Had a lovely day out with my friend shopping today, getting some odds & ends for my hols next week.

BUT we had lunch in M&S coffee shop :(

My friend (who is size 22 and dieting!) had

A cheese & mushroom toastie :eek:
A packet of variety sandwiches :eek:
And a slice of carot cake! :eek:

I found it really hard to find something low in points to eat so in the end had a packet of egg & cress sarnies which at 300 cals seemed the least fattening. I made a note of cals & SF and have just pointed them at 5.5 points! :eek: :eek: Most of the other things they had in there didnt even have the cals/fats listed - is this because they are so high??

As I am on only 16 points today that has blown a huge hole in my budget! so for tea it's a garlic quorn fillet (3.5 pts) plus a plate full of veg :sigh: .

May cheer myself up & try on some of the things I bought later then I think it's early to bed so as not to go over board on points.

Hey rose. Do you men you have gone over your points? Have you considered investing in some WW soup. Its half point a tin and would be great for days where you short. You can have a few tins when you need. And make sure you guzzle plenty of water down x

5.5 isnt too bad for shop bought sandwiches. And on the plus side you did a lot better than your pal lol Have you thought of getting a WW calculator? I take mine everywhere with me, you DO get over the embarassment of taking it out and checking EVERYTHING :)

Back