Shopping

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ROSB, 13 February 2007 Social URL.

1. ROSB

ROSB Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Had a lovely day out with my friend shopping today, getting some odds & ends for my hols next week.

BUT we had lunch in M&S coffee shop :(

My friend (who is size 22 and dieting!) had

A cheese & mushroom toastie :eek:
    A packet of variety sandwiches :eek:
    And a slice of carot cake! :eek:

I found it really hard to find something low in points to eat so in the end had a packet of egg & cress sarnies which at 300 cals seemed the least fattening. I made a note of cals & SF and have just pointed them at 5.5 points! :eek: :eek: Most of the other things they had in there didnt even have the cals/fats listed - is this because they are so high??

As I am on only 16 points today that has blown a huge hole in my budget! so for tea it's a garlic quorn fillet (3.5 pts) plus a plate full of veg :sigh: .

May cheer myself up & try on some of the things I bought later then I think it's early to bed so as not to go over board on points.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey rose. Do you men you have gone over your points? Have you considered investing in some WW soup. Its half point a tin and would be great for days where you short. You can have a few tins when you need. And make sure you guzzle plenty of water down x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    5.5 isnt too bad for shop bought sandwiches. And on the plus side you did a lot better than your pal lol Have you thought of getting a WW calculator? I take mine everywhere with me, you DO get over the embarassment of taking it out and checking EVERYTHING :)

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

5.5 isn't bad at all really, could have been much worse.

An early night is probably a good idea, that's what I tend to try and do when I've run out of points too - can't reach the kitchen cupboards from the bedroom, hehehe.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.