Short term loss?

WillowFae

Gold Member
S: 17st3lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 6st2lb(35.68%)
I did my first fast day yesterday and wondered how people are finding the weight loss on fast days. I was always told that if you lose weight quickly and then go back to normal eating that you will gain it back. I weighed myself yesterday morning and then again this morning and lost 1.5lbs. Now I've lost 6 stone over the last 11 months so its not as if I've suddenly gone from binging to eating just 500 calories a day. I guess my question is that will eating normally today put that weight back on - or is what I've been told about loss/gain just a myth (like the fact that we have to eat every couple of hours or our blood sugar levels will drop)?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mis-behave

Gold Member
S: 99.7kg C: 94kg G: 63kg BMI: 34.1 Loss: 5.7kg(5.73%)
I think it depends on how much you eat during the day - and how fast you metabolize what you have eaten ;)

I tend to be up after a normal day - but if I've gone completely over board then it can be a lot more!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

WillowFae

Gold Member
S: 17st3lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 6st2lb(35.68%)
I think it depends on how much you eat during the day - and how fast you metabolize what you have eaten ;)

I tend to be up after a normal day - but if I've gone completely over board then it can be a lot more!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Thanks. I certainly won't be going overboard so fingers crossed.