Shorty's 2nd weigh in.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shorty, 29 March 2007 Social URL.

1. shorty

shorty Full Member

I have just had my 2nd weigh in and i am slightly dissapointed with myself. Only lost 3lb was hoping I would loose a little more. Wk two on CD and I had stopped feeling hungry so I have slacked on drinking water. I have learnt my lesson and now on a mission to drink at least 2 and a half or more litres. Oh well I suppose 3lb is still a loss! ;)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You're doing good mate - 9 lbs in two weeks is cracking - now go get that water down your neck!! ;)
  4. shorty

shorty Full Member

Thanks D_Q I have already downed a litre! Hope you feel better soon.
  5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Thanks honey - sat with mug of coffee and litre of water and runny nose!!! :p
  6. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

That's fab - well done!!! Keep up the good work

A xx
  7. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    9lb in 2 weeks is brilliant, keep knocking the water back and Im sure that next week you will have another good weigh in
  8. bettiesrevenge

bettiesrevenge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi, Im new to the forum and to cambridge, I am on day 5 and feel miles better today. But I have a question to ask which relates to water, does anyone know if you can have flavoured water ice pops?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.