should be feeling good

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by mary24, 27 January 2011 Social URL.

1. mary24

mary24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.38%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi there just need to rant. I hav lost 12lbs in 3wks and should be feeling really happy but I am not. I feel so low and I am confused as to why. Maybe its withdrawal from all the junk I used to eat or that I am scared of failing. I am so used to sabotaging myself whenever I start to loose weight. It's taking so much effort to not go back to my old habits. Anyway sorry for going on just needed to get it all off my chest.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LuhLuhLoser

LuhLuhLoser 4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.

Start Weight:
    15st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    I think this is quite common when healthy eating, a lot of food that's bad for us can make us feel better (I'm awful at science but I think it's something to do with endorphines?) so when you cut it out, your body and mind will probably be up and down for a while!

You're doing so well so far and writing it down on here rather than actually self sabotaging is a big achievement, you should be very proud of yourself. I know sometimes when I'm feeling down and I don't know why, I write down a list of all the reasons I want to lose weight or I do a bit of online window shopping and look at all the lovely things I can wear when I get to target etc. It seems to help!

Hope you feel better soon either way :) good luck! x

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We seem to have this topic repeated several times................how do we sort that out ???

Help mods !!!

5. mary24

mary24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.38%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank you. I am feeling loads better this morning Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.