Should I call target?

Browsie

Silver Member
I have been doing SW now for 2 yrs. I have lost 1 st 11 in that time - which is so slow!! I have rejoined in this time after a 4 wk break late last year because I got stuck but I've only lost 8lb of the 1 st 11 in this time.:break_diet:

So I'm thinking of calling target, I have either maintained or lost / gained the same couple of pounds since Christmas and I'm the same weight now I was in Oct. I'm fed up and don't see the point in keeping on paying while I'm staying the same. BUT, I am not entirly happy, totally fed up that I can't seem to stick to it for more than a few days and I only want to lose another stone.

What should I do!?! HELP!!:lost:

If you are not happy then don't call target. Don't admit defeat!! Just try sticking to plan and it will come off. If you want it enough then you can do it.

I think rather than calling target when you're not at the target you want to be at is fooling yourself, why do you think this would help?

I think a better idea would be to have a private chat with your consultant, give her a ring and discuss your challenges with her. or how about doing a SAS log where you record everything you eat to make you think about why you're eating

Kerry is spot on with the SAS log suggestion- it's a fantastic tool! your £4.95 a week is an investment in yourself; you can do it!

I notice you say you can only stick to it for a few days, so are you really following the plan? If you're doing EE then why not swap to red/green, or try success express.

Well Done on your loss it may seem slow but if you weren't sticking to sw when you do then it would be going on a lot faster! Doesn't sound like you really want to call target but don't want the pressure of wanting to lose more and it not happening.
What is it that stops you sticking to it for more than a few days? Can you plan to avoid those things even if it means sticking to it for 4 days rather than 3 etc ?
Maybe just take it a day at a time rather than thinking of it as having to stick to it for a whole week and see how those days mount up?
I've been really struggling to do 100% weeks since christmas but just do the best I can when I can. I don't pay to go to group at the moment as feel I will do the same as I do weighing myself but if you need the sw scales then it is worth paying to keep yourself on track as much as possible if you can afford it.

I've done SW for 4 years. In that time I have lost.... 3 stone 10lb...but i've stuck with it and will stick with it til i get where I want to be, even if it takes me another decade. It's slow, but at least it comes off. And people keep telling me "if it comes of slow the likelier it is to stay off". It's up to you but i'd personally stick with it.

Thanks Guys, I do plan on sticking to the diet every day. I do a mix of EE, Red and green depending on what we're having for tea. We have a meal planner for the week so my meals arent too bad. It's just going over syns really with things like extra toast, or more houmous with my carots sticks than I should, nothing too bad but it all adds up.

I have just STS for so long that it seems a waste of money to keep going. I am giving it one last go, I've got another wk of a countdown to use so I'm going to buy a 6 wk countdown and see how I get on with that. I'm not completely unhappy with the way I look and I'm eating what I want ( within reason) which is why I think I'm being so complacent. I just know I would be so much happier with another stone gone.

See here goes, green day today and so far so good. I'm going to a dinner dance at the weekend so dont have any control over what is being served but I'll try my best to only eat till im full and be good all other days. Wish me luck!!

Thanks

My weight loss has taken its time and the way i look at the weekly fee Is this ..... Its cheaper than liposuction....its changed my Eating habits ....its changed my lifestyle .....all the changes sw have made to my life are for the better for me and my family and im a much happier healthier mum to my 3 yr old son .....worth every penny xx

if your not losing/STS mix your weeks up and do it completely different. Your body might be used to the same stuff... good luck x

Back