Should I change consultant?

emdee83

I've been doing Cambridge for a little while and I've lost 25lbs - which I'm really thrilled with. It could be better, I've had a few blips, but it's the first time I've lost weight in 2 years so I'm pretty pleased.

However, my Cambridge Consultant doesn't seem very happy with me! Whenever I get weighed she is really disapproving of the blips I've had, even when there has been fairly good reasons for them - like a family bereavement. She never wants to know why I might have eaten, she just tells me what I've done wrong and I don't find her very understanding.

I've found myself getting really stressed about going - I worry about the weigh in for the whole day before I go and try to do whatever I can do avoid it! The times always get changed at the last minute so they aren't at regular times every week and often I have to go back during the week to pick up more products because she's run out. I've started to keep a stock of extra packs because I would run out otherwise. her house is quite far out of my way, so it's an hour long round trip every time I have to go and collect more packs

Should I expect more from my consultant? Should I find another one?

I've been doing Cambridge for a little while and I've lost 25lbs - which I'm really thrilled with. It could be better, I've had a few blips, but it's the first time I've lost weight in 2 years so I'm pretty pleased.

However, my Cambridge Consultant doesn't seem very happy with me! Whenever I get weighed she is really disapproving of the blips I've had, even when there has been fairly good reasons for them - like a family bereavement. She never wants to know why I might have eaten, she just tells me what I've done wrong and I don't find her very understanding.

I've found myself getting really stressed about going - I worry about the weigh in for the whole day before I go and try to do whatever I can do avoid it! The times always get changed at the last minute so they aren't at regular times every week and often I have to go back during the week to pick up more products because she's run out. I've started to keep a stock of extra packs because I would run out otherwise. her house is quite far out of my way, so it's an hour long round trip every time I have to go and collect more packs

Should I expect more from my consultant? Should I find another one?
Yes u should expect more. If I were you, I would definetly be looking for a new consultant. She doesn't seem nice or understanding. Good for u for losing the weight and sorry to hear of your bereavement. Phone cambridge and they will give you a lst of consultants in ur area, that's what I did. Good luck.

I feel your pain. I had the exact same experience and i changed CDC and it was the best decision i took as my new cdc is wonderful :). Your paying for the service and you need the support. They are not there to chastise your every wrong doing. I understand that you obviously need to be set straight as we cant just keep having blips but theres a way of doing that. You can try talking to her and if she does not then consider changing. Hope it helps x

Thanks ladies!

I'd love to chat through the blips with her and understand why I seem unable to get past 8 days straight on the plan, but she just isn't interested. Definitely time to look elsewhere.

Thanks ladies!

I'd love to chat through the blips with her and understand why I seem unable to get past 8 days straight on the plan, but she just isn't interested. Definitely time to look elsewhere.
Yes you should look elsewhere, u deserve better from your consultant and she isn't very understanding. Good luck and hope you find someone who u get on with and who will encourage u. X

Yes deffo find someone who is willing to help u, I now have a great relationship with my consultant she is really good. Any problems I have she replies straight away...

Back