Should I do this?? (giggles) ....

nevermind, joke taken wrong way.

Last edited:
That's so naughty!! But YES, go! HAHA you can sit there with a smug grin on your face :D

MummyPigsBigTummy said:
I joined weight watchers and lost 12lbs on it, but was bored of 1lb and 2lb per week losses when i'd been trying really hard...

I get a monthly pass so already paid for this months weigh ins upto 25th May.

I didn't go last monday as it was a bank holiday

and decided to start S&S.

Now, I have a paid for already meeting monday, should i go and watch the leader go :eek: at my weight loss on 2 weeks of wws ;););) ???

I know if it were one week she would be like WTH? but because ive been gone 2 weeks and only lost 1/2 a lb the week before (TOTM) then i think I could get a way with it.

I think i'd like 1 more silver 7 for the front of my WW book before I leave :8855:

There was a big post about this a few weeks back. I have been getting weighed at a sw group as I had paid upfront for them, but I checked with my consultant first, and she is happy for me to do it. I don't get discussed in image therapy as it's not fair on the other members, and I also don't qualify for SotW, SotM and ive told her I don't want the certificates! I only go for an accurate weigh in, and to see the girls in the group! Think very carefully before you do this, and its not fair on other members if u are underhand about it all!

message deleted.

Last edited:
even if it was only this week no its a terrible idea. Think of the impact your loss could have on other REAL WW members

The Silver 7 is meaningless anyway surely when your loss has been on S&S not WW

message deleted

Last edited:
message deleted.

Last edited:
Starlight do you not recognise humor?

I have to go to get my weigh in, i was just trying to be funny about the silver 7, jeez.

Yes thank you I do recognise humour but your post in no way indicated you were joking or saying it tongue in cheek. Im sure your WW leader wont mind since if nothing else youre letting her know you wont be back

So many people have done things like this in the past and thought it was hilarious to go and get a huge VLCD weight loss and pass it off as a WW/SW one. I just think thats so cruel. They had no consideration for the people in class who were plugging away 100% and going to be demoralised by their actions. One person even took the Slimmer of the Week award and prize at a SW class... can you believe anyone would actually do that :eek: Nasty!!

Starlight said:
Well if you are going please at least be honest with your WW leader and tell her you have changed diets and this is your last week coming to her class. Dont let her think you lost the weight on WW and share your losses with the rest of the class.

Which is exactly what I did! My C is a friend so she's genuinely pleased for me, and she knows that I will go back to her for my last stone or so and then maintenance :)

Back