Should I go back to groups?

MissHarleyQuinn92

I've been doing it at home for a while now... But I think I need a little extra motivation. Should I go back to groups?

If you feel it would help, then I don't see why not! :)

I know I couldn't do this without my consultant and group. I pick up so much motivation (as well as recipes, hints and tips) from going to group each week.

I've started doing it without group, the only thing I would say if you do decide to continue at home is get someone to do your weekly weigh in still. I ask OH to do mine then I know that I'm more likely to stick to it. If I was weighing myself I could ignore it but knowing I have to get on the scales in front of someone every week motivates me that little bit more.

I've been managing doing it on my own for almost 8 weeks now. However I can feel my motivation starting a nose dive so.I'm also contemplating going to group. I'm going to see how I get on over the next couple of weeks....hoping I've just hit a temporary blip!

I've started doing it without group, the only thing I would say if you do decide to continue at home is get someone to do your weekly weigh in still. I ask OH to do mine then I know that I'm more likely to stick to it. If I was weighing myself I could ignore it but knowing I have to get on the scales in front of someone every week motivates me that little bit more.

Oh that's cool. I usually weigh in by myself. I never thought of having someone else do it for me. :) That's a great idea.

Oh that's cool. I usually weigh in by myself. I never thought of having someone else do it for me. :) That's a great idea.

I've considered asking him to make me a certificate when I do well now but think that's maybe taking it too far..... ;)

Going to group motivates me. Every wednesday evening its like I'm starting a fresh, even though its 5 weeks already lol I like going to group and go early as I like a chat with the other ladies before the actual group session starts. And having what I've lost read out really spurs me on

I am pro group too. Although at target, I still need to weigh in to keep on track. It would be too easy to think, well done it now, can relax and not worry, wrong!!!!! For me anyway :)

Princess_Stevie said:
If you feel it would help, then I don't see why not! :)

I know I couldn't do this without my consultant and group. I pick up so much motivation (as well as recipes, hints and tips) from going to group each week.

Definately my consultant is fab and the friends I've made are invaluable give it a go . The amount I use the syns app online and on my phone is deffo worth the fiver

Back