Should i go up to 1000?

Drunk Tinkerbell

Hi all!

I've been doing cd for three weeks and my scales say I've lost about 10lbs (my CDC is away at the moment so I've not had my third weigh in).

I feel soooooo weak sometimes which is not good when I work and have 4 year old twins!! I'm wondering whether I'd be best to move up to 1000? I'm currently doing 810. Sometimes I can barely lift my arms! But then I'll feel better later and think this diet is working fine!

Is everyone that's on 1000 only on that plan because they're close to goal? Or have some people just opted for this plan to make it easier on themselves?

And people on 1000 - how much weight have you lost each week? I'd be happy with 2lbs, I don't feel I need to rush?

Thanks in advance x

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Well I moved to 1000 cause I was happy to lose slower- have lost about 3 each week on 1000 so far although if u look at my thread here on this section I'm doing a modified version but I think my losses are as good as some on ss

Did ss for 5 weeks, ss+ 1 week, 810 2 weeks and week 2 or 3 I think on 1000

Nearly 10 weeks in and 2st and 7 lost have about another 2 or 3 to go but I did notice my losses got better when I added food in

If your struggling I would move up as u will still lose weight

Good luck

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
I think the thought of eating carbs terrifies me!!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Me too... Just started 1000.. However not had the carbs yet!!!! ???? :) :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back