Should I gym?

shelz

Silver Member
I am on day 4 and feeling pretty good. I have been walking around a market this morning. My question is should I go and use the gym this afternoon? My CDC told me not to do nothing too strenuous during the first week. Problem is I know if I go I shall give it everything - a full hour workout, because Im not a half hearted girl.

Do you think I should gym or shall I go and do some more walking, or find an alternative way to pass the afternoon?

go and do some walking, i was going to the gym today but went on a long walk with kids a local wetlands yesterday and have tummy pains where i used the muscles and noticed dip in tummy skin and 2lb down really pleased but know if i did gym today i would over do it. take it steady with a walk or limit yourself to 1/2 normal gym time xxx

ps can you make your print a little bigger, it hurts my eyes lol xxx

Sorry :)

Thanks for the advice. I was told not to do nothing in the first week, but I think its going to drive me mad if i dont go!

:)

thats better thanks x
im going to take the family out and go walking again looking for tents for the summer. have a nice day whatever you do xxx

you should not take on any new exercise in the first 2 weeks of SS.

if you already swim or gym etc etc then it is ok, but wait until 2 weeks into the diet to add anything new.

this gives your body time to adjust... after that it is all about listening to your body and dont do too much!

xxx

Back