Should I invest in an AirFry

It's the best investment I've ever made! The chips are delicious and it's so easy to use - my hubby is the king of the Acti-fry!

On the flip side - I haven't got one and have no desire to get one. More than happy with my chips (including BNS) in oven. .I know the actifry does more than just chips but I'm also happy with my normal oven/grill/hob (slow cooker occasionally).

I have one, which I won in my group's raffle! I love it, love it!! I don't think I have anything in my kitchen that I love more!

I'm ever so tempted to get one too. I do enjoy the SW chips, and my partner has them 2 or 3 times a week.

I heard they take a long time in the actifry, though. Is it about 40 minutes for normal chips?

I use mine about twice a week mainly for chips but you can do other things. I personally wouldn't have paid full price for it, got it half price in a sale. It's so easy to use, clean etc and love the chips!!

Chips take about 25 minutes depending on size and roast potatoes about 45 minutes.

Love mine, swore when I got it I would do more than just potato in it but haven't yet and had it about two years!

Mine is an actifry.

I have one, which I won in my group's raffle! I love it, love it!! I don't think I have anything in my kitchen that I love more!

An actifry in group raffle - wow. Not bad prize for 10p ticket or are urs more? X

Thanks for all your comments. I have just ordered a Phillips AirFry from Amazon as they are half price at the moment :):eating:

They are the same price at Argos at the mo too. Is an air fryer without any oil at all? I know you are meant to put some in the actifryer?

I have an airfryer and love it. For things like chips and roast potatoes I coat them in fry light and they turn out lovely. For other food such as fish cakes, meat etc I don't use any oil.

Back