Should I return

Wamser

Hi all
I did Lipotrim very successfully before so I know how hard it is but my question to everyone doing it is as I've actually regained all the weight quite incredibly I don't know if I should start the lt journey again or should I face it the long term route and maybe I'll have better chances of longterm success ? All opinions gratefully accepted
X

Get back on the horse and when you get your goal weight then join weight watchers or club of your choice .... It's always easy to gain ..keeping it off is another story ... I should know I was in your shoes and I'm back on Lipotrim 6 days now I think it is easier to stick to when u see a quick loss .... Well that's my plan anyway get to a few lb within goal and join a club to stay there

Getting back on the horse is one thing, but before you do that you need to work out how/why you fell off in the first place so you can avoid it second time around.

I would say return to LT and then when you have lost the majority of the weight you can go to slimming world as they can teach you on food optimising. Good Luck and never give up!!!

Back