Should I start lipotrim

Hi everyone, I've been thinking about lipotrim for the last few days. Have watched a few videos on it and read lots of info and I think I may be wanting to give it a go. As you do it through a pharmacist I am guessing that it's not really just 'another fad diet', the price seems good, do we just pay weekly?

I've read lots of people's stories and people are losing like half a stone or more in the first week! Seriously!?! Is it that good??

I want to lose 4stone in total and I just feel I need some big push to get the first 1-2 stone off.

How quickly did you see the difference in your body?

I'm so tempted to try, I just don't want to do it and be disappointed by losing just a few pounds in the first week

Hi Leanne I'm on day 3 of lipotrim now it's not easy let me tell you I feel like poo at the moment but reading on here it gets easier with time! My pharmacist told me you can lose up to and just over a stone in the first week it's mainly fluid, up to 5lbs in the second week then 2-4lbs a week after that once your body settles down! The most important thing is drinking lots of water it helps you feel less hungry and stops you getting constipated!
Think it's definitely worth it so long as you don't cheat think you average a stone a month if you are religious! :) good luck if you decide to join us this forum is great with loads of support and top tips!

Sarah xx

I think I'm going to go the chemist tommorrow! Mixture of excited and scared, I'm just so desperate to shed some weight :(

Hi Leanne, well it's my 14th day on Lipotrim, and I only found out about it 16 days ago! I saw it by just googling and at first I was a little unsure but actually since checking the website and this forum, I have come to see that it is actually really beneficial and helpful! The fact that it is endorsed by mainstream pharmacies like co-op etc also made me feel re-assured as I knew I was being monitored with progress... I have heard so many success stories (and not just on this website but from youtube and other websites) and it doesn't seem like one of those dodgy cheap american style ones - it's just a really simple, old school way of losing weight which is basically just living off your body fat until it disappears which is natural and logical - the only thing it requires is a lot of will power and determination. Once you can accept that when you lose the weight, you will change bad habits... hey presto.

I visited my pharmacist for the 2nd time today (as it's my 2nd week) and in total since I have started LT I have lost 16lbs, that's just a bit more than a stone in 2 weeks and I am so happy as my family and people have already started to notice and so have I as certain clothes are starting to fit.

I cannot say enough good about this diet, and it really suits me because of how simple it is and how strict it is... as long as you follow the simple rules and aren't tempted, you will breeze through. you could lose 4st in such a quick time. My target is 6stones so I am already 1st down, 5 more to go :)

Anyway what i would say to you is to go onto youtube and watch the official video as it is very informative and helpful in understanding the proccess, check the forum out and the success stories (particularly emma_lu and busy_mum) as they are both still around and both have amazing stories to tell!

If you need any support this forum is full of it, and in no time you will find a lil bunch of buddies that will support you through it :D all the best to you and hope whatever you choose it's the best for you!

Go for it I've been on LT now 7 weeks today and it really does get easier to be honest I never struggled at all in the beginning I keep saying "this diet was made for me" lol, I've lost 2 stone and 7 lb, it is slowing down which is frustrating but I'm determined to see it through with no cheating (so far so good). Good luck you can do it xx

See these guys are the pros there's so much advice and support this forum has kept me going these last 3 days! Get on it love at least then you can't start feeling positive that you're making a change for the better :) good luck and keep us posted! You can do this!

Bubs and EJ you guys are doing sooo well must be such a good feeling getting that weight off! My first weigh ins Friday so hoping to feel good! Xxx

Hi everyone, I've been thinking about lipotrim for the last few days. Have watched a few videos on it and read lots of info and I think I may be wanting to give it a go. As you do it through a pharmacist I am guessing that it's not really just 'another fad diet', the price seems good, do we just pay weekly?

I've read lots of people's stories and people are losing like half a stone or more in the first week! Seriously!?! Is it that good??

I want to lose 4stone in total and I just feel I need some big push to get the first 1-2 stone off.

How quickly did you see the difference in your body?

I'm so tempted to try, I just don't want to do it and be disappointed by losing just a few pounds in the first week
Hi Leanne, I would say diff give it a go, it is so worth it, it will be hard for the first week but after that it gets so easy and once you start seeing the weight come off you wont what to stop(well I didnt anyway), they say you will lose about a stone a month, but you could lose it faster then that, I think I lost close to 5 stone in the three months on it, and I have lost more weight since I have come off it. I would say to try and come on here everyday for the support it will really keep you on track :) Best of Luck, I have no doubt you will have a great first week lost :)]

Hi Leanne, welcome to the forums! I've been on this diet for 23 days now and I've lost 13lbs. In comparison to some I have lost less but I'm still really proud. For me it's not just about the weight loss it's about kicking old habits of picking at food. There is so much good support, the diet really makes you feel differently about food and the weight will melt off in no time x

Hi Leanne welcome:) im on day 14 and yes its tough but after first few days u b fine. The choc shake is nice. The flapjscks mega yeuchhh lol i lost 11lbs my first week and get 2nd weigh in to morrow.

Back