should i try green days?

ally___pally

hi everyone . sorry if this has already been posted about but I have searched and can't find my answer.

I have been doing EE for ten weeks and lost over a stone but the idea of having 2 hex on green seems very appealing x

just wondering is it risky to swap between plans or should I stick with EE?

to be honest I'm just scared of messing up!

thanks

Hey

Congrats on your losses so far!

You should be fine to switch between plans, many of us do. Some people find that one plan works really well for them and another doesn't - but the only way to find out is to try it!

yeah it
will be worth a try I Reckon ! at least I will be able to stop synning my extra hi fi bars hehe

thanks for your help xxx

I really like green days and you still fill up on superfree because you know you should and you get your extra he s. but ee is great if you are cooking for family / others :)

it does sound good to be able to swap when needed. I am going to try it ! thank you for your help x

I tend to do a mixture of red, green and extra easy days throughout the week. It just means mixing things up, and keeps me on plan, especially as I'm now at target and the naughty things seem to want to creep in more!

You can effectively do a different plan every day and it won't make any difference to your weight loss in theory - although some people tend to find that one plan works better for them than the others etc. Just give it a try and you might find it works for you!

When I've been to group in the past I have heard several people mention that doing purely green days slowed their losses down. However before EE was introduced I used to do mainly green days and always had decent losses. They're great if you're not a big meat eater, cheaper too, and you can get your protein from lentils etc.

thanks for all your advice !

love It on here everyone is so helpful :)

xx

Well done on your great loss so far!

Why don't you try it for a week or two & see how you get on? I'm veggie so obviously Green is the best plan for me but I find having 2 HEX's doesn't help & often I'll gain or STS or I do EE but all vegetarian. I didn't know this until I'd tried both plans though. See how you get on!

I do mainly green normally and throw in the odd red and ee day, never done a whole ee week as I like my extra hexs too much! It has never slowed my losses and I often do green weeks. I have lost over a stone in the last 5 weeks x

I have Green nearly every day, with the odd EE or Red thrown in, usually at w/e's. Ive lost nearky 7 1/2 stone, so it definitely hasn't slowed my losses ;) but we're all different. I often use my B choice/s for meat anyway and I love cheese so need extra HEXes for that. :) The extra HEXes do it for me, Green all the way! :)

I'm glad i read this thread, been thinking the same about changing over to Green plan..tbh only been doing EE for 3 weeks so maybe early to start messing about what ive been learning. and i do like quorn so easy to replace meat etc for that. worth having a bash over the next week i reckon.

I have Green nearly every day, with the odd EE or Red thrown in, usually at w/e's. Ive lost nearky 7 1/2 stone, so it definitely hasn't slowed my losses ;) but we're all different. I often use my B choice/s for meat anyway and I love cheese so need extra HEXes for that. :) The extra HEXes do it for me, Green all the way! :)
Snap! B choices for meat or cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese all the way (2 x hexa plus 2 x hexb) I LOVE CHEESE. With wine for my syns.

Another who likes to mix and match I just mix them up day to day . I always have better losses with a few red days thrown in but each to their own

Back