Should I ............

henna!

I can do this............
Should i have a flexi syn night???

I have had a really rubbish week and i actually feel really down about the plan as im not doing as well as i would have liked at the mo!
I could really do with a glass of wine and a chill out! I have used 10 syns today already so i cant even syn it!
I know im heading for a sts as i had a sneaky WI this morning so shall i just have a controlled blow out tonight rather than a depressed binge!! Help!

Hmm. Eating when feeling a bit despondant isnt the best idea.. and stay away from those devil scales woman.. why do somthing that'd make you feel worse! lol

sit down and get motivated. Read some mags, get online, think about why your not doing so well atm and recognise were your going wrong. It wont get any better and you won't feel any lighter for having some wine and a 'controlled blow out'- never even heard of such a thing lol, a blow out is a blow out. plus, you cant really felxi syn if your already being naughty on other days LOL

sit down, plan it out and get excited about the plan again. remind yourself why your doing sw in the first place. Do you have an event or an outfit you perticuarly are aiming for in the coming weeks/months? you need to be aiming for somthing, the more determination you have the better your ability to say no, and jump back on the wagon. *hugs*

- i can appriciate its difficult, iv lost 6 pounds since bloody febuary. :-| .. after weeks of staying the same, i then gained 2lb.. and was so gutted.. but i decided to stop being so darn lazy and having 'selective memory' as my mother calls it lol.. and this week, i shifted 3lb and it has done me the world of good. You just need to get your motivation back.

prepare yourself a really filling meal, full of the good stuff but still oober tastey, and if you want, have a glass of wine, you wont be too over ur dailey syns then. and get that notepad out, plan some meals.. do a shopping list.. or even write a list to remind yourself why your doing sw. read some inspiring magazines, or i find even flicking thru a clothes mag helps me. Seeing somthing i like and telling myself i'd look better in it a few pounds lighter or promising myself a treat if i work harder at it, helps me. As soon as i hit my target and iv finished doing the slimmer of the year comp.. im buying myself a new tattoo to celebrate the new me, because whether i win or not, standing up and having the confidence to tell a bunch of people i dont know my personal story, will be an achievment for me none the less... and im darn excited about getting a new tat!!! its making me work that much harder..

i hope i dont sound to harsh, and you get what i mean with the whole motivation.. im sending you loads of motivational and positive vibes!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Henna,

If you are not doing very well on a plan this week wont a flexi syn day make it worse?

You have said you have already had 10 syns today and if you havn't been doing too well and have a flexi syn day this could push your syns well over and above your weekly allowance and could possibly lead to a gain.

If you do decide to go for it just think about how you will feel if you do gain at weigh in, will it be worth it?

:cool:

Thanks ladies and no fern you weren't to harsh!

I dont really know where i have gone wrong this week as i really have done everything as i normally would!! Honest!
Everytime i get near a milestone or an award i seem to get like this i missed out on my 2 stone award last week by 0.5lbs and i know you are all going to say you will get it next week but it actually really pissed me off!!

I have my birthday next friday and im going on holiday on the 20th august so i really do need to get my bum in gear for that, I think i am just putting to much pressure on myself at the mo!!

Thanks ladies and no fern you weren't to harsh!

I dont really know where i have gone wrong this week as i really have done everything as i normally would!! Honest!
Everytime i get near a milestone or an award i seem to get like this i missed out on my 2 stone award last week by 0.5lbs and i know you are all going to say you will get it next week but it actually really pissed me off!!

I have my birthday next friday and im going on holiday on the 20th august so i really do need to get my bum in gear for that, I think i am just putting to much pressure on myself at the mo!!

- I totally hear you! I'm ALWAYS half a pound off, just like this week. Half a pound away from my 4 and half stone award.. and even worse. target! so i feel your frustration. . and it happens everytime. . and on top of that, everytime i get one.. i gain a pound the following week from 'celebrating' im just pleased they dont peel the damn thing off my book in disgust LOL

Hun. You may feel like your doing everything as you would, .. cause i thought i was too for the past 2 months i was doing everything just as i usually would have.. and coudlnt figure out why i was sts or gaining.. and i still couldnt honest to god tell you were i was going wrong now, even tho i write every single thing i eat down.. BUT.. i must have been .. because this week i acted like it was my first week ever.. and i shifted 3lbs going back to basics.. counting ever single thing without thinking i know the syn value, and actualluy looking it up.. etc etc

sometimes we get complacent, or comfortable thinking we know what were doing, and without knowing it.. somthings going wrong, and you end up feeling like crap when you dont get the results.. but without some genuine motivation, dedication and some belief in yourself. you'l get no where... I hope im helping, but i think that holiday and your birthdays not far off.. and you could easily shift a few pounds if you really get stuck in.. plus the more determined and in practise you get this week.. your holiday will be easy to deal with, and you wont gain masses when u get back

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah thank you fern you really have made me feel so much better!

I know you are right and yes you are helping. It is nice to hear from someone who has been there and done it and i know you are still not quite at target but you really are a fantastic inspiration to me!

I still have a few days till WI (tuesday) so i am determined to get back in the zone! I am going to give the wine a miss and think how much nicer it will taste when im in lanzarote and a few pounds lighter!

Thank you once again for your kind words im glad i posted now as i really would have binged tonight!! Thanks x

yay! Thats what we like to hear. Let me know how Wi goes! Maybe keep your syns low untill then to balance out the rest of the week and start completly afresh after Wi

... :) xxxx we weigh in on the same day so i'l let u knwo how i get on too :) x

Thanks fern! I kept away from the wine and snacks and stuck to squash and an early night! I feel so much better today! I also had 5 scan bran as a hexb yesterday so im hoping that will do the trick!!!

Thanks again and good luck getting to target this week!!

Back