• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Show us your fridge!!

S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)

Here's mine, just the usual bits and a bit of pork!

:giggle:
Aww what a cute piggy. I hope your not going to have it for dinner though lol.
i have one piggy too, he's called Reggie xxx

we've got about 10 at the moment (potentially more on the way!).

They're my step-sisters and for christmas I made her a calendar with her pigs all in different kitchen situations!

S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
we've got about 10 at the moment (potentially more on the way!).

They're my step-sisters and for christmas I made her a calendar with her pigs all in different kitchen situations!
Hehehe sounds fab :)
xxx

elb4160

Gold Member
S: 28st8lb C: 28st8lb G: 20st0lb BMI: 63.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Crikey no - I couldn't afford one of those! It's a cheapy Beko one but it's brilliant and the water dispenser encourages me to drink more too :D

Clickety click I was lucky and paid about £50 less than that for mine!
That's what I class as an american fridge haha
I'd love to have a fridge that big! We've got a fridge freezer with the fridge being the top half which some friends kindly "donated" (in other words they left it behind when they moved out after house sharing to help pay bills) but we've also got a little fridge and little freezer which were included as our "part furnished" bit of the rent. So the little fridge and freezer are drinks and bread/veg respectively. The fridge freezer is used for actual food

ColJack

Gold Member
S: 33st5.5lb C: 19st11lb G: 16st9lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 13st8.5lb(40.75%)
that reminds me.. I left my mini fridge behind when I lost my job 2 years ago.. I might go back and get it...

elb4160

Gold Member
S: 28st8lb C: 28st8lb G: 20st0lb BMI: 63.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well its not a mini mini one, just smaller than the fridge/freezer lol its a normal sized under the counter fridge >_<