Show us your styles

vodaka999

Silver Member
Ok in the winter i did a thread like this and i was great inspiration for me and i know a few others so here is a summer version.....

What are you aiming for, what outfit would you LOVE to wear, favourite jeans, summer dress, shorts or a swim set something you have seen in a catalogue but think " ooohh if only i was smaller "

Well copy the picture and bung it on here for us to admire and for you to look at if you fancy cheating any day - it certainly did me some good ( maybe not the bank balance lol)

I will start

I do like these
image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

Marie you find your picture online,
Right click on it and find properties
Copy the whole url
On here type your post and click the little envelope with a mountain thing ^^^^ up there above the text box
Delete the little bit that comes up and paste your URL in

Voila picture should appear

i would love 2 be in any 12 comfortable in a 14 now smallest i have ever been and 5lb from goal so maybe i will keep going!!

Oooooooooo i love things like this! I always find myself looking thro catalogues yearning to fit into half the stuff in there ! so here goes !

gshuxcmed.jpg

XUWWP602med.jpg

And dont ask me why but ive got my heart set on a pair of red sandals ! ...
60_555_0180.jpg

i do have a fantasy outfit i may post it later :eek: hehe

25238747_F_m1.jpg

25219845_m1.jpg

A great idea for when I'm feeling like cheating. If I wore these now it's look like I was hiding a whole troupe of scouts underneath and a bevvy of brownies up top!

Loving the clothes guys xx

I had forgotten about it too actually i will do a bit of window shopping in a minute see what is out there. I like the first pic you posted Marie thats a nice set :D

oh lush! where did u get it? and what is the sizing like? xx
I got it on Ebay but there is another girl who sells them on UniqueVintage.com...not sure what range she has now!? But I would ask re sizing because the one I got on eBay was perfect size-wise but then sure it's always best to ask her, so that if something is not right you have recourse to send it back! :)x It'll be class on ya!

I really want this dress for my cousin's wedding on the 16th August, but I need to shift 4inches off my hips, and bout the same off my waist for it to fit.:( Even then, I don't know if it'd be too clingy, and best left til Xmas.:confused:

I really love it. Dunno why, it just jumped out at me!:)

6ee1_1.jpg

I really want this dress for my cousin's wedding on the 16th August, but I need to shift 4inches off my hips, and bout the same off my waist for it to fit.:( Even then, I don't know if it'd be too clingy, and best left til Xmas.:confused:

I really love it. Dunno why, it just jumped out at me!:)

6ee1_1.jpg
Is is Karen Millen??? Love it!!! :) x Ps if it is Karen Millen be careful with the sizing, I ALWAYS have to go a size up there... :(

Back