Shredding into March

*5*

Hi all, I know there are many threads on the 30 day Shred workout but they are long and I'm thinking of focusing solely on March!

I did do day 1 level 1 last night, was good (I'm poop at press-ups even the modified ones!) I'll keep doing the workouts as planned for the rest of February then actually start again in March to have a good months worth of the challenge. I used the programme pre-pregnancy and its nice to go back to the familiar Beeeeuuuuutiful tones of Jillian, who makes me feel supported if I feel I'm flagging.

So is anyone else up for the challenge in March?
Doing the 30 day shred, even if its staying on level 1 the entire month, and seeing how we feel.

Tiring :) lol Its a great workout, give it all you have for 20 minutes and it feels good, you can feel it working from day 1. I wont lie, its tough going but really worth it, just try it for 30 days really. I didnt seem to loose much weight on it last time but I really toned up and felt fitter and my clothes fitted much better too.
Hope it arrives soon for you, have you got any little hand weights?

Lol I was using a jar of jalfrezi curry sauce in each hand !!! Did the job tho I'm Aching now tho!! Are u dieting too? I'm doin SW lost a stone so far (only got another 9lbs to
Go) day 2 tomorro watch this space xx

Can i join in with this challenge? I've been doing the shred on and off since after Christmas and i still can't do the full 30 seconds or so of a modified push up ha! I need a kick up the bum when it comes to exercise so this is perfect! x

Of course u can...more the merrier!!!

Im aching like crazy this morning after day 1 of the DVD...really sore. Is this normal? Also it's my weigh in tomorro and I've seen an increase of a lb on the scales this mornin but been 100% on plan, could This be the exercise? Xx

I did the whole thing for 30 days! It was tough! Then I went back to level one and i can't believe how easy I found it! Never broke a sweat! So upped my weights!

So now I just choose a level and do it in the days i dont exercise!

BabyGee it's totally normal to ache after your first day of the shred. Not sure bout the extra lb, sorry. But keep up the good work! Lookin forward to starting again on Thursday x

Hi all, the aching is good (well as long as its not pain!) My worse part is kind of the front of my armpits lol
Its officially day 1 on Thursday.
Has anyone got a strategy for how they are going to do it?
I struggle doing a workout on weekends just due to having 5 kids at home, so it may be that I have to have those days off, which isnt ideal but I'll do my walking more those days as I'll drag them with me.

*5* i think i will be similar to you. Planning on doing the shred at night on weekdays and going to try fit in a few jogs as well. It's always my thighs that ache, oooh damn squats! x

Back