Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

shrinkinannie's weight loss diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by shrinkingannie, 27 June 2008 Social URL.

1. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Right I have decided to start a diary - mind you I am useless at these things but I will try - the main thing is I am going to be honest no matter how bad so if I am not losing weight I can look back and see why - well that is a very negative thought - my diaries will in fact be like an angel's because I am going to be so good!!
    I have no excuse not to fill it in because I am off on maternity leave and Im sure I have more time than most:)
    (not filling in yesterday's as it includes 4 pints of beer - well I rarely get out nowadays so I had to indulge - but today is a new day anyway!)
    Right I am on day three of core this week and I have 3.5 weekly points left so I have to be really good over the weekend.

I will get some activity points today to use in case I get stuck.

Breakfast: Shredded wheat x2 with soya milk
    snack: apple
    Lunch: special K and skimmed milk and a banana and a yoghurt
    Dinner - (out) - I will behave:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Doh - I meant to put this in the diary section - does anyone know if I can move it ?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.