Shrinking feet?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Can it be that my feet are shrinking? I was wearing shows today and noticed that they seemed very very loose! Can this make your shoe size smaller?

Yep. I went down 2 shoe sizes. From 11 to 9 :clap:

I have also gone down a shoe size, from 8 to 7. Can fit into some 6s too.

Definately and I love high heels and have noticed some if my toe pinchers are now fine.

Oooh I have an excuse to buy new shoes too?!! Love it!!!

Caroline G it was painful for me as I had to give away some of my really pretty shoes to friends ..... but am starting to buy more. Shoe shopping is so much fun :)

Bijoux how much did you lose when you went down 1 size? 15lbs? I've seen an amazing pair of shoes that would go great with an outfit but it's not one I'll be wearing for about 6 weeks. So I don't know what to do! I could wait and possibly they'll be gone. Or buy them, but then it's what size to buy them in! Decisions decisions!

Excellent...the prospect of buying pretty/sexy shoes...bring it on!!!!:D
Think i'll need to get an extra part-time job just to update my wardrobe throughout this diet!! lol.x

What an incredibly interesting post (says Surrey's answer to Imelda Marcos!). I've been a 7 for years, but the other day I bought some new flatties which do seem to slip a bit. They were from a charity shop, but they're brand new and unworn so I can't blame someone else for stretching them. Yet other 7s I've got are still OK? :confused:

The other weird thing I have noticed is that my glasses fall off every time I lean forward! :eek: The sides aren't particularly loose (although I do keep tightening them up anyway) but they are now definitely too big. Not surprising, I suppose, when the OH said that the first thing he noticed when I started CD was that my face got slimmer! :eek:

Are there any other weird places that people have spotted weight loss? I was expecting rings to be smaller, but not all these other areas! :D

Strangely enough I usually buy 11's but went to buy some new smart shoes on thursday and had to buy some 10 1/2 from Clarks as the 11 were too big. I think its the fat round the top. :)

definately, I was a size 5 went down to 4, I can wear size 3.5 sandals too... still got my size 5 shoes! Too painful to part with but going home in august so they will make good pressies for relatives.

Bijoux how much did you lose when you went down 1 size? 15lbs? I've seen an amazing pair of shoes that would go great with an outfit but it's not one I'll be wearing for about 6 weeks. So I don't know what to do! I could wait and possibly they'll be gone. Or buy them, but then it's what size to buy them in! Decisions decisions!

I can't give you a definite amount of how much I lost but it was around the 4st mark that I noticed my feet were smaller. Everybody is different though, you could buy them in both sizes if they are not too expensive. If they are you have a tough decision to make he he.

Agree- When I was at my heaviest, I was a size 4 but found I was buying size 5's for heels and dressy shoes- Now I'm down to 9st 4lbs and am wearing size 3 shoes :)

Back