shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

cable

Gold Member
Well i am finally making the jump over from s&s, firstly a bit about me i am mum of 4, and have a grandchild, happily married and fed up of always being the fat one, weight was never an issue until i hit my 30s then i found i have to watch what i eat , (which i havent always done) , thats why i am here.
i have tried s&s which does work but the minute i came off the weight started to creep back up, my hubby hated me on it as we go out alot and its so not sociable, it was him who has been urging me to try juddd his workmate does it and he says it has changed his life , so here goes...any tips would be greatly welcomed.
oh today is a down day for me, i have read the book i sat and read most of last night, thanks sonia, i will be using all of my leftover packs from s&s on my down days until they are gone that is.

Hello and good luck, I look forward to getting to know you. xx

I think I am doing ok, trying to keep upbeat about the plan and totally loved my first UP day, my first DD was a bit challenging but I think i did it wrongly I had my first low cal meal early and I was ready to eat my leg in the evening LOL. So today my second DD I am changing the strategy (I sound like a war big wig), have the first meal when I feel very hungry and that time is not here yet and is 13.22. I have a lot on so that will hopefully distract me once I get off these boards LOL, gosh sorry for the war and peace bet you wish you never asked :D
How about your first DD? how do you find it?

its going ok, seeing as i came from a vlcd its no different to a normal day on that , i will be haing the 2nd shake about 3pm and last at 7pm.
I think tomorrow will be a toughie i need to stop thinking i will have a gain when i eat, i am still going to try and eat healthy calories on an up day not trashy ones justy make up the numbers.
Gosh this will make the weekends and nights out with friends so much easier i did struggle with socializing big time. this is so much better than a diet i want it to be a way of life from now on.

Found you!! Good luck hun, think juddd will be great for you :) xx

I feel the same minus the scared bit, I do not fear the scales and I am prepared to give this my all for a full 5 weeks then asses and yes being able to eat with friends without explaining yourself all the time will make all the difference.

oh yes definitely, i hated having to say oh i cant have this or this, plus the fact i really enjoy my food, i am happy to forego a few days off to really enjoy the good up days.
i think i am going to skip my last shake tonight and just have a bowl of salad, do you think it matters if i dont fulfil my full cals on a dd?, to be honest i could just have water on a dd .

oh yes definitely, i hated having to say oh i cant have this or this, plus the fact i really enjoy my food, i am happy to forego a few days off to really enjoy the good up days.
i think i am going to skip my last shake tonight and just have a bowl of salad, do you think it matters if i dont fulfil my full cals on a dd?, to be honest i could just have water on a dd .

I have been doing JUDDD for just under 2 weeks and I also moved over from SnS. At first I only had water on my DDs as I found that easier, but on the second week I decided to eat my calories that were calculated on the JUDDD website on a DD, and I have lost weight more quickly since actually eating something on a DD. My DD calories are 383....

thats the thing i dont want to stall myself do i, i want to do everything i can to stimulate my metabolism, hmmm maybe stick to my cals then i dont want to do anything wrong. thanks greeneyes.

Yay you can do this, I stuck with my allowance yesterday but today I made a boo boo with the Muller light yog. so might have to climb towards the 500 which is fine xx

hmm LOVE isn't the word I would described them right now

Well thats my first day nearly over, today I had
2 s&s shakes
Mixed salad with beetroot small amount chopped chicken .
3 litres water
Diet coke.
Am feeling good it was nice to sit at the table with the family and eat normally, tomorrow will be even better, my 2 daughters are visiting from Nottingham with my grandson, its been a few months as trying to all fit in with work and school is a nightmare, I have gone and been shopping so it will be like a summer Xmas day here, my younger 2, are so excited, plus the fact its an up day so roast dinner with dessert won't be off limits.

Oh what a lovely UP day to look forward to and only one more sleep :) enjoy

Thankyou, yes it is we are all so excited its actually like Christmas, I have got everyones fave goodies in, party hats and decorated dining room, cant wait to see grandson opening his pressure.

aww make sure your camera is fully charged, how old is he?

Back