Shrinkingannies 100 days @ 100% diary

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Thought I'd start a little diary to ramble in. I'm going for 100 hundred days because I think it has a nice ring to it. I want to lose 5 stone in total so not sure where I'll be by then but I can reassess then. It has been a long long road for me to here. I've always been on a diet but since my last son was born (he's 8 months) we have had a stressfull few months and my relationship with food deteriorated and I gained 2 stone. I seemed to lose any belief in myself that I could lose weight. Anything I tried I'd just be telling myself there's no point I'm going to fail and end up binging etc.
So here I am, I feel a break from food will do me good, also I will learn that I don't need food as a crutch. I also am positive that once I'm slim I'll feel I'm worth it more and enjoy living healthier for myself and my family.

Day 3 today (97 remaining) and I feel good I know I can do this. It's not about these 100 days it's about the rest of my life!!

shrinkingannie said:
Thought I'd start a little diary to ramble in. I'm going for 100 hundred days because I think it has a nice ring to it. I want to lose 5 stone in total so not sure where I'll be by then but I can reassess then. It has been a long long road for me to here. I've always been on a diet but since my last son was born (he's 8 months) we have had a stressfull few months and my relationship with food deteriorated and I gained 2 stone. I seemed to lose any belief in myself that I could lose weight. Anything I tried I'd just be telling myself there's no point I'm going to fail and end up binging etc.
So here I am, I feel a break from food will do me good, also I will learn that I don't need food as a crutch. I also am positive that once I'm slim I'll feel I'm worth it more and enjoy living healthier for myself and my family.

Day 3 today (97 remaining) and I feel good I know I can do this. It's not about these 100 days it's about the rest of my life!!

Well Done, I am sure you will reach your goal keep going x

I almost forgot about my diary, I prefer just pottering about the forum tbh but it will be nice to look back on.
Well today is day 6 and this diet is very tough. I'm not hungry really and I don't mind the shakes, or even cooking for my family. It's more the thought of no food for weeks. But it will be worth it, I'm hopeless at diets like ww so if I can just get this weight off I know I'll be able to maintain!!!

Back