Shuffles in hanging head...

cery

Hey guys, I am Cery and on yet another attempt to ditch the weight. I have always been bigger than I should be, though when I look back I would be soooo happy to be that weight now! Don't you just love hindsight? :D Anyway, I gave up smoking and met my partner in 2006 and weighed around 16 stone. We then had our first child in 2009 rapidly followed by our second 15 months later. A mix of being content, no motivation, denial, horrific post-natal depression and at my heaviest earlier this year I weighed in at 21 st 13:eek: Since then I have fluctuated and I started SlimFast 3 weeks ago at 20st 13 and have lost 8lbs so far.

My partner and I are due to marry end of December this year, we have always meant to then the kids came along etc etc. I figure anything less than I am now is a bonus, but inside I am gutted and kicking myself because I won't be the size I would like to be. I hate having my photo taken, and have less than a handful of pictures of me with my beautiful children which makes me so sad.

I have gone for SlimFast because I find when I have a choice of things to eat I do ok initially and then start to spoil things by eating too much or the wrong things creeping back in. I am hoping that as the weight comes off, the self confidence will kick in and give me some self control to start introducing sensible meal sizes. At the moment I am feeling very tentative and it wouldn't take too much for me to chuck in the towel but each pound strengthens my resolve :)

I am not going to lie, whilst I know I should be happy to have lost the 8lbs, there is a part of me that is saying 8lbs?! Is that all?! You have all this weight to loose, you should have lost more than that. I am trying to tell that part of me to shut up:p

Anyway, essay over lol

Good luck, Cery! Your starting weight is very similar to mine was two years ago - I was 21.5 stone. I've found the site extremely helpful, and this area of the forum is great, very supportive. I look forward to hearing how you get on. :) xx

Hey Cery. You can lose a few stone by then. At 3lb a week you can lose 4 stone by Christmas, that's my aim so kick yourself in the bum and do it. We're all here to support you and after all it's for your wedding. What better motivation is there. Be the belle of the ball x

hi cery

good luck on your journey your are in the right place for support x x

its the wine with me everytime

Back