Shy type

C

chekoli

Hi there! I'm new here and i hope that i could gain friends as well as some knowledge. Maybe i could also share some and i like to have fun. :grouphugg:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Chekoli and welcome to minimins. We are a friendly bunch here and like to help and support each other. There are loads of different diets to consider so just have a good look round and see if anything takes your fancy!
Best wishes, Dawn.

Thanks a lot. :) Thanks jinxster and skinnydawn. @irene not yet. Im not sure on which plan would i choose and is safe. Could you guys recommend some?

not yet, do you have any recommendations? I'm using a supplement, it is working but a need a faster way specially this summer. :cry:

Have a good look around the site and all the boards, there's loads to choose from. Really it depends what you think you can stick to, whether a long term plan and healthy eating but slower losses will be easier for you to stick to than something more drastic with dramatic weight losses................ and everything inbetween of course. Whatever you choose you'll have loads of support on here :) And of course, the arcade is a great way to keep your mind off food!

I'm on slimming world hunni and I totally recommend it, as long as you're not looking for a quick fix as it's not the fastest way of losing weight. Having said that, I have lost just over 2 stones in 12 weeks so it's a pretty acceptable rate. SW advocates healthy eating, and tries to promote good food habits, preferring not to call itself a diet. Nothing is banned on the plan. Basically, every day you can eat as much 'free food' as you want (there's an ENORMOUS list!), fill 1/3rd of your plate with 'superfree food' (another big list!), have a measured amount of high calcium and high fibre foods (known as healthy A's and B's), and up to 15 Syns (to use on sauces, chocolate, alcohol, crisps etc).
Sounds complicated but once you get into it, it's actually very easy to follow and fits in easily with normal life. Everyone in my house eats from SW recipes and they love it!
Good luck with whatever you decide hunni xx

thanks namaste for letting me know that. Actually i have visited some of the forums here and slowly gaining knowledge in some diet techniques. @skinnydawn the picture on your signature, is that the outcome of the slimming world? in how many weeks?

Hi Chekoli,
The pics were taken on my bday in sept last year before I started sw in Jan this year. When I joined I was the heaviest I've ever been...15 1/2 stones. I was mortified! I'm 2 stones lighter now in 12 wks and really feeling the benefits already, although I still have 3 stones to go. I've gone down nearly 2 dress sizes, and from a G cup to a DD cup :eek: And honestly it's so easy, although I would recommend going to a group rather than trying to do it on your own xx

Wow that's great. Wishing ourselves so much luck on our aim. Since im a starter, hope that you can guide me whenever i need it. :)

Of course! While we r all helping eachother out on here we're not stuffing our faces so its a win win situation lol!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back