Sick again....arrrrrrrrrrgh!

BellyFlop

Silver Member
FFS! Why me?

So after more than a week on Anti-D's a few weeks back and my LT return last week, I am ill again.....with a really small mouthhole!!!!!:eek:;):mad:

....well, a baaaaaad sore throat, the sweats and aching bones, raging temprature and the squits (sorry!)...haven't been the doc's yet, but will drop in there tomorrow...it's like a curse...so hope I don't have to come off the LT again for meds...I am peeeed off!:mad:

At this rate, I'll reach target at bloody Christmas!:rolleyes:

Oh dear floppy you hyper or what, get well soon babes xxxxx Dont forget Dr Fattothins special sore throat fixer ;-p xx

PMSL at fattothin, hope you feel better soon x

Last edited:
Thanks Lil! :) It's sooooo annoying! I never get sick....well until last few weeks!:rolleyes:

Gaz, I'm sure I can't open my mouth wide enough for your special medicine....my lips are sealed...:(;)

Story of my life lol xxx

Story of my life lol xxx

Correction......Story of your OLD life!!!

You'll be getting down horizontally like a playboy in no time, Gaz!

My Mum would have you!!!:D

....and she has 20/20 vision, but is obviously mental!;):D

Obviously lol xxxx

Hi, I often find when you have one illness, another follows. It's like your antibodies haven't recovered. Not like I'm a Dr or anything, just speaking from personal experience! But there must surely be a bright side - could it be extra weight loss? Fingers crossed for you and hope you feel better soon. All the best.......

Hi, I often find when you have one illness, another follows. It's like your antibodies haven't recovered. Not like I'm a Dr or anything, just speaking from personal experience! But there must surely be a bright side - could it be extra weight loss? Fingers crossed for you and hope you feel better soon. All the best.......

Thanks Hope!:)

Burning squits is the new LT....or something!:D:D:D

Lisa xx

oh hun hope you get better soon x

Get well soon hun,

Thanks Missy and Linds!:):)

Will still be here, but unable to slurp my shakes, probably!:(

It could be worse....:)

Lisa xx

N-SYNC

FFS! Why me?

So after more than a week on Anti-D's a few weeks back and my LT return last week, I am ill again.....with a really small mouthhole!!!!!:eek:;):mad:

....well, a baaaaaad sore throat, the sweats and aching bones, raging temprature and the squits (sorry!)...haven't been the doc's yet, but will drop in there tomorrow...it's like a curse...so hope I don't have to come off the LT again for meds...I am peeeed off!:mad:

At this rate, I'll reach target at bloody Christmas!:rolleyes:

OH BELLYFLOP WE MUST BE IN SYNC - I WOKE UP WITH A GOLF BALL IN MY THROAT THIS MORNING :(

HAD TO COME HOME FROM WORK AND LIE DOWN FOR A WHILE TODAY AND I HAD TO CANCEL MY BODY COMBAT CLASS :cry:

GUTTED...

BUT ONWARDS AND UPWARDS...

WE WILL GET BETTER TOMORROW!! :)
XOX

Julz,

Awww, bless you Hun! :( T'is poo being sick....LMAO @ Golf Ball!

Yep, fingers crossed that for both of us, that this is just a 24 hour thang!:rolleyes:

Lisa xx

Get Well Soon!

Hey Lisa, thinking of the squits, perhaps I should have said 'legs crossed' not fingers crossed, lol!!!!

Lisa, hope you get better soon.

x

LMAO @ Hope!

Or maybe I should laff my socks off, as my arse is a bit pre-occupied!:D;)

Cuddly, Fankoooo!:)

Back