• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Sick & depressed

Kia-Ora

Gold Member
#1
Have sicky tummy today & headache, 3 yr old up sick all night but now much better (thank god, tho I'm shattered)! So I'm feeling down & to make matters worse my husband who has been working since 7 this morning has txted to say he's working til 9 tonight leaving me to sort kids dinner & bedtime out while feeling like rubbish! :-( so we had a big fight on the phone.

To top it off I find out I've been thinking smoked mackerel is free & using all hea options when on EE instead of just EE - so am racking up syns probably without even being aware. Sob :-( x

(sorry needed to get it off my chest)
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Ali*

Gold Member
#2
Have sicky tummy today & headache, 3 yr old up sick all night but now much better (thank god, tho I'm shattered)! So I'm feeling down & to make matters worse my husband who has been working since 7 this morning has txted to say he's working til 9 tonight leaving me to sort kids dinner & bedtime out while feeling like rubbish! :-( so we had a big fight on the phone.

To top it off I find out I've been thinking smoked mackerel is free & using all hea options when on EE instead of just EE - so am racking up syns probably without even being aware. Sob :-( x

(sorry needed to get it off my chest)
Aww babe! What can I say? I'm sure he didn't realise how poorly you are feeling :( He must be working very long hours for a reason :confused:

Don't worry 'bout the mackerel ... it's something like 1 syn for a whole pack from the supermarket.

Also, you now realise that you can only have one HEA on EE ... just think of the syns you are going save now that you know! Target here you come! Woo hoo!!

Hope you feel better soon ((((hugs))))
 

Kia-Ora

Gold Member
#3
Ali* said:
Aww babe! What can I say? I'm sure he didn't realise how poorly you are feeling :( He must be working very long hours for a reason :confused:

Don't worry 'bout the mackerel ... it's something like 1 syn for a whole pack from the supermarket.

Also, you now realise that you can only have one HEA on EE ... just think of the syns you are going save now that you know! Target here you come! Woo hoo!!

Hope you feel better soon ((((hugs))))
Thanks x

He's just got a promotion so is working really hard to turn his area around, they work shifts so he wanted to be there for next shift coming on, just wish he'd have been a bit more sensitive. If he comes home with an attitude tho after our barney then he's in trouble!!

Luckily I've only been having one HEA and B but thought I could choose any A from any of the lists but apparently not :-( hey that's not too bad about the mackerel then phew xx
 

Ali*

Gold Member
#4
Thanks x

He's just got a promotion so is working really hard to turn his area around, they work shifts so he wanted to be there for next shift coming on, just wish he'd have been a bit more sensitive. If he comes home with an attitude tho after our barney then he's in trouble!!

Luckily I've only been having one HEA and B but thought I could choose any A from any of the lists but apparently not :-( hey that's not too bad about the mackerel then phew xx
Just don't throw your new Actifryer thingy at him!
 
#5
yeah,i thought on ee that you could pick all your heas from the red and green day , it hard when your partners never home,mine work all day come home ha his tea then hes out the door again,leaving me to sort out all 4 kiddies on my own and he then wonders why i go to bed so flippin early,gah,men,why do we bother.xx
 

Ali*

Gold Member
#7
No chance!! Checked it's one syn per 28g mackerel so that's 9 syns in the packet yikes! But only had 3 syns spread over 3 days so still ok, better finding out now eh. In bed with a cup of peppermint tea & eastenders, kids down for the night. (hopefully!)
Oh crap! I've just had a look in my fridge ... my pack weighs 0.235kg ... I put the decimal point in the wrong place and thought that was 23.5g! I need to go back to school - had half a packet of this in one sitting last week! :break_diet:
 
#8
Oh, honey, just had to send you a big, big, hug! :hug99:

How comes when you are feeling at your lowest, everything just seems to go wrong. Keep smiling and think of all the good stuff you've got. You'll get there, especially with all of us on Minimins at hand to - hopefully - put a smile back on your face. At least you've found out about the mackerel, so that's a good thing.

Keep going, hope you're feeling cheery soon! xx
 

Kia-Ora

Gold Member
#9
Ali* said:
Oh crap! I've just had a look in my fridge ... my pack weighs 0.235kg ... I put the decimal point in the wrong place and thought that was 23.5g! I need to go back to school - had half a packet of this in one sitting last week! :break_diet:
What are we like!! That's twice in 2 days I've made stupid mistakes, duh! Need to get my act together. Half a packet is only 4.5syns, it could've been worse hun!
 

Kia-Ora

Gold Member
#10
Pepsi's Mum said:
Oh, honey, just had to send you a big, big, hug! :hug99:

How comes when you are feeling at your lowest, everything just seems to go wrong. Keep smiling and think of all the good stuff you've got. You'll get there, especially with all of us on Minimins at hand to - hopefully - put a smile back on your face. At least you've found out about the mackerel, so that's a good thing.

Keep going, hope you're feeling cheery soon! xx
Aw thank u!! I need (((hugs))) :) goin to sleep now in the hope tomorrow is better & that I don't uncover any other silly mistakes I've been making! x
 


Similar threads