Sick of the Diet trap !

katsmad64

I've decided I'm sick of the diet industry I've try them all and am I any slimmer ? No in fact I'm heavier than when I first started 20+ years ago ! I'm come to the conclusion that lots of clubs are just after your cash WW are always bringing out new plans well what about the old plans once they were the next best thing and now they're not very strange ! So I've decided that I'm not returning to any more slimming groups you see the same people year after year and they always look the same I never go and they are all slim and at target . I think this forum is all you need there is always someone on here with good advice I know I'm having a moan but if you do go to a club just think is it giving you what you need the last one I attended turned into a market other members trying to sale things and raise cash for their charities I'm not there for that and contribute to my chosen charity thanks stick with what works for you but for me groups are not the answer good luck with the weight loss battle x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Did you see that series on BBC2 recently called The Men Who Made Us Thin? That took quite an interesting look at the diet industry. Obviously the whole business model of the large weight loss organisations is based on people losing weight and then putting it back on, otherwise they'd quickly go out of business, and they had someone on from, I think, WW, who was quite open about that fact. It was an interesting programme. :) xx

Unfortunately missed it sounds like a good program see if I can find it on catch up thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

This forum is better for you than other kind of clubs.

Same as you said: "I think this forum is all you need there is always someone on here with good advice", people here help each other and share knowledge that you might not find elsewhere.

Be
:) happy.

Back