sick....

VixenBuffy

Has anyone else had issues with their immune system giving up the ghost? Its been one thing after another and the latest is I now have an infected wisdom tooth, and at the same time tonsilitis on tonsils I.had removed!!!! the antibiotics are so strong I have to eat with them and am throwing up too so dont know how much good they are managing to do. I am in so much pain want to curl up in a ball and cry. Apart from the times I want to slam the door on my head repeatedly just to distract myself....

Any ideas?

VixenBuffy said:
Has anyone else had issues with their immune system giving up the ghost? Its been one thing after another and the latest is I now have an infected wisdom tooth, and at the same time tonsilitis on tonsils I.had removed!!!! the antibiotics are so strong I have to eat with them and am throwing up too so dont know how much good they are managing to do. I am in so much pain want to curl up in a ball and cry. Apart from the times I want to slam the door on my head repeatedly just to distract myself....

Any ideas?

I am finding that since starting diet I have all sorts wrong with me! Including the toothache you describe! Also headaches and colds and tummy bugs. Don't know if it's a coincidence! Did read somewhere that as you lose weight your fat cells stored toxins etc that get released when they break down. Could be something to it. Will have a look into it later. How you feeling now? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back