side effects or something unrelated?

I've been (very nearly) 100% for a few weeks now but in the last fortnight have noticed things. Firstly tiny bruises all over my body with no explanation springing to mind, they're painless and don't appear to be fading. Secondly I'm healing really really slowly - my kitten climbed up my leg on about Feb 1st and the scratches still aren't healing much. Then came the headaches - despite drinking 3l at least a day, at one point I couldn't stamd up without feeling my head would explode! Then I had a nosebleed on Tuesday and another yesterday, and today my kitten scratched me again and it won't stop bleeding? And also I have a small skin tag on the side of my nose which has started to bleed everytime I touch it or knock it.
Help!

I have noticed extra bruising and headaches (nothing new for me though) but not noticed extra bleeding or slow healing etc but if you are concerned maybe have a chat with your pharmacist x

I would speak to the pharmacist at your next weigh in. Good luck x

I have loads of little bruises I look like a Dalmatian from the waist down, healing not really been an issue but I have black spots (only 2) on my tounge which I remembered from last time, spots on my arms and tummy and headaches obviously if your worried either visit gp or ask the pharmacist

To be honest, i would go and speak to your doctor, nothing is worth risking your health for.
Ask your pharmacist but always remember, they might know a lot about medicine but they are not a doctor and have not been trained to diagnose illness. There expertise is in the medicines they prescribe.
Better to be safe than sorry.

Hi lady bride ,
Just saw your post now, I have the bruising and headaches, but I'm on this since 3rd of nov.. 2 breaks in-between Xmas & valentines .. My gp wants me to do refeed & come off diet for a few weeks & eat healthy , he says I can go back on it again in 2 months approximate . I think you need to speak to chemist or your gp . Hope this helps
Tigger

Started to notice little bruises on my legs but I bruise really easy anyway so cant be sure I haven't knocked my leg LOL

Back