Side effects..

Mis-behave

Gold Member
Wonder if the problem with the xenical was that the stuff we are currently using doesn't work properly.. Any one had any 'Tango' problems recently.. Or expected to have issues and didn't.. From what I ate yesterday I expect to have problems tonight/ tomorrow.. Or at least see orange in the loo..

Mine usually takes 2 days to work its way through if I have eaten something not xen friendly. I think only having one a day with my main meal isnt working so well for me, no Tango after the weekend and I had Steak and Chips at the pub and a homemade curry containing Coconut Milk. Quite surprising!

Hmmmm I wonder if that's why the new one became unavailable so quickly? I'm not taking now so can't test it lol x

Or is it just a placebo to test if people really need it?

I've had tango on teva but admittedly when I wasn't expecting it and then I didn't when I should have done :( strange

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I thought I would have had some reaction by now.
Had bar meal on Saturday night, McDonalds Sunday lunch time and a bag of chip shop chips on Sunday night. (REALLY bad weekend!) It normally only takes a couple of days for the tablets to work but nothing yet.
I may regret saying this later!!!

Hmmmm I wonder if that's why the new one became unavailable so quickly? I'm not taking now so can't test it lol x

Or is it just a placebo to test if people really need it?

remember i said that before in a previous thread. i said i swear it is a placebo . glad im not the only one thinking that now lol x

I can confirm I was expecting to be tango'd after my weekend and oh boy did I for 2 full days.. I had thought the same but I definAtely don't now :)

LisaM1977 said:
I can confirm I was expecting to be tango'd after my weekend and oh boy did I for 2 full days.. I had thought the same but I definAtely don't now :)

Ah thanks for testing it for us Lisa lol!!! Well there's the proof hey x

Lexie2005 said:
Ah thanks for testing it for us Lisa lol!!! Well there's the proof hey x

Haha thought I would take one for the team :)

Using xenical .. No tango just a bit loose.. And have horrid wind, rumbly tummy no orange in the loo..

Mis-behave said:
Using xenical .. No tango just a bit loose.. And have horrid wind, rumbly tummy no orange in the loo..

I think sometimes the rumbling tummy is the worst x

i thought the side effects wouldn't affect everyone. i have been eating foods i shouldn't and been ok but some foods affect me more. i have been losing weight so assume it must be working. fingers and toes crossed

poppy100 said:
i thought the side effects wouldn't affect everyone. i have been eating foods i shouldn't and been ok but some foods affect me more. i have been losing weight so assume it must be working. fingers and toes crossed

Poppy honey you've been losing the weight it's not the tablets, I went down to one a day the one every 3 days & now nothing for 2 weeks tomorrow & my losses are still the same as last 4 weeks. I think the tablets just make you think about what you're eating x

I've just started using Alli, one tab three times a day, but I've been seeing some people saying they are taking 2 instead each time, is the tabs that you got through the doctor stronger then?

I find the tevo brand is more gentle . when i started using xen again my tummy was rumbling and had trapped wind. didnt get that when i wa son tevo. defo prefer tevo to xen now x

Poppy honey you've been losing the weight it's not the tablets, I went down to one a day the one every 3 days & now nothing for 2 weeks tomorrow & my losses are still the same as last 4 weeks. I think the tablets just make you think about what you're eating x

do you not think the xen works on getting rid of the fat? i find my poo (sorry if thats tmi!) very fatty/oily. i have not usually lost this much weight before so quickly - and i do cheat at weekends on wine and pretzils. (appart from when i was on lipotrim) well whatever way it is i am pleased with the weight loss.
if it psychological i dont mind cos if it works it works!

I've just started using Alli, one tab three times a day, but I've been seeing some people saying they are taking 2 instead each time, is the tabs that you got through the doctor stronger then?

The ones that you get on prescription are twice the strength of Alli, ie 120mg rather than 60mg.

KB x

Back