Side effects

Lynne903

I'm on day 3 and I feel rubbish. The info says I may become constipated but I've been the other way today (not meaning to be crude) and my stomach is gurgling like a washing machine. Is this normal, has anyone else had these problems? And how long are they likely to last? Apart from that, I seem to be managing quite well, I haven't had any headaches and not been tempted to eat anything. Looking forward to a good weight loss at the end of the week. :)

I had the same issues when I started - took about 10 days to settle down (now after 99 days I have the opposite problem! lol)

I'm on week 14 and my stomach still gurgles, drinking water helps a lot though.

The first week is hard, but once it's over it gets MUCH easier I promise.

Good luck for your first weigh in! :D

I have been drinking the recommended amount of water so hopefully things will start to settle down soon. Although I'm still only a few days in I have noticed a difference already in my work clothes which has really given me a boost

Hi Lynne , you are doing great keep positive and wait for the results :)

I totally get the gurgling stomach! What i would say is that just wait for the constipation, believe me, it'll come. Sennacot overnight tabs are great though-wont go into too much detail about them but take it from me lol :D i think generally the things to expect is lathergy, headaches, light headedness, tummy rumbles, bowel Issues (one way or another lol), feeling cold and maybe some insomnia. Did i miss anything off? Lol!!
Although im reliably informed that all this goes away after the first 2-3 weeks. Something to look forward to!!

Amen sal! How you doimg today?

Im feeling great. Just my son has his friend over theyre playing xbox so im kinda hangin around d house not knowin what to be doing. Usually im always on d go so day goes quickly but being stuck in d house with all this food is tough. Its not that im craving food im just lookin to eat out of boredom. So ive come up to my room and on here for to take my mind away from all that.

Lynne903 said:
I'm on day 3 and I feel rubbish. The info says I may become constipated but I've been the other way today (not meaning to be crude) and my stomach is gurgling like a washing machine. Is this normal, has anyone else had these problems? And how long are they likely to last? Apart from that, I seem to be managing quite well, I haven't had any headaches and not been tempted to eat anything. Looking forward to a good weight loss at the end of the week. :)

Yes my tummy is real bad on day 4 after each shake im on the loo . Pharmacy said this will pass soon xx

I've just been for my first weigh in (2 days early but I won't be able to go on monday cos of work). I've lost 5lb! Yay!! I did ask about the gurgling and she said it should start to settle down now which it does seem to be. Looking forward to another good weight loss next week. Thanks for the support everyone, hope you are all doing well. x

Lynne903 said:
I've just been for my first weigh in (2 days early but I won't be able to go on monday cos of work). I've lost 5lb! Yay!! I did ask about the gurgling and she said it should start to settle down now which it does seem to be. Looking forward to another good weight loss next week. Thanks for the support everyone, hope you are all doing well. x

Yay well done hun thats really good. Bet you feel great : )

Back