*sighs of relief*

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by pete10141748, 11 February 2009 Social URL.

1. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Well coming to the end of 'day 2' (i.e. since f**d) and am feeling like I am just over that verge and into ketosis again now, so had a cheeky jump on the scales, and I'm back down to 15.11, only 1lb more than I was before the 'incident' happened over the weekend :)

So glad it went off again like that, Huseyin was right it must have almost purely been the weight of the food in my system.

Anyway, this post isn't a brag/request for strokes etc, I just wanted to share with everyone my relief and that I am, without a doubt, very much 100% a-OK despite the rocky end to last week :)

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

go pete...:happy096::clap::bliss:

4. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting plain and simple :)
    Well done, so glad it's not been too stressful for you going off & on it like that. Yaaay!

5. somewhere_inside_is_me

somewhere_inside_is_me Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Pete, we knew you were strong enough to do it.

6. Huseyin

Huseyin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Excellent Pete that is good news, back on track and on the way down then :) I read somewhere you would have to consume 3500 calories to gain a pound of fat, thats quite a task and an awful lot of bad eating in the day which you didn't do.

Well done mate you went on food and came back with no problems... you the man pete!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.