Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Signature help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by joannef, 24 November 2007 Social URL.

1. joannef

joannef Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Can anyone tell me how I can fit more wording into my signature? It won't let me add any more than I already have so I won't be able to put this week's weight loss on Thursday.

The message I get if I add more text is:-

1. Your signature can not be longer than 350 characters including BBCode markup.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I think you have to wait until you have at least 50 posts to open up more privileges hun. Keep posting! xxx

4. joannef

joannef Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thanks. I'll have to get posting before Thursday!

5. kopcat

kopcat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(21.38%)
    Diet:
    Now: High protein/sensible eating
    Maybe put your weigh-ins in a row, rather than a list, just until you earn your "privileges" :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.