Silly, but needs to be asked!!

This is so idiotic and deep down I think I know the answer but at the same time would like some reassurance from you guys..

Lately I have been neglecting water, I mean seriously neglecting my water intake! I have my shakes with about 500ml of water and then manage 1 or maybe 2 pints of water in between. In the first week or two I was so upbeat and drinking water like nobody's business but lately I just can't stomach it! The thought of drinking it makes me sigh as I'm so bloody sick of it right now!

Anyway what I wanted to ask was.. I have seen my weight loss stop, not all together but I only lost 2lbs at last weigh in which really upset me, I have been hopping on and off my scales at home and I'm beginning to dread next weigh in too as I've not seen great losses. So does drinking water help the weight come off, has anyone else noticed a change in weight loss if they have neglected water intake?

Of course I've kicked myself up the bum now and will be forcing the water down my neck but would really appreciate some reassurance or some info! I would be so upset if this diet stopped giving me the fab results it has the past few weeks!

I've been told that lowering your water intake does slow your losses.

Have you tried drinking fizzy water? That helps me a lot!

I too am beyond bored of the water...but I've heard that without it the losses do slow down....boo!

I knew deep down the water would be the reason but was scared over thinking that maybe the diet just stopped working! Like I say I have kicked myself up the bum and will be drinking as usual as of tomorrow! I just so wish we could have flavoured or a drop of lemon or ANYTHING!
No I haven't tried fizzy yet I think I will have to though, really bored of plain!
Thanks guys x x x x

you could add fibre clear to your water. i did when i did lipotrim the 1st time although i cant say if it helped with the weightloss but knowing it wasnt just plain water helped me keep up with my intake and the pharmacist says it should also help with bowel movement. they sell them in normal shops like tesco.

How about having the water in different forms such as iced tea? I'm gonna give that a go today for variety....I'll even push the boat out ad try it with the different teas we are allowed on this.....anything to get the water down :)

Back