silly girl :-(

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by wigglyworm, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. wigglyworm

wigglyworm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    hey guys after that little blip earlier :mad:i dusted myself off and im back going to make something creative and SYN free for tea after that silly mistake earlier :cry::cry:
    does anybody else have silly craving when mother nature calls :confused::confused: i will come back later to let you no what i did have a great evening :candledinner: and i promise no more :17729: lol xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sazbirl

Sazbirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi I always crave chocolate and salty crisps when I'm on, and it's so hard to resist, oh and I use nearly all my sins on alcohol so I've never really got any spare to indulge :-(.xx

4. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    Yes and having same problem myself sweetie. Thats why i've been eating alpen bars till they come out of my ears and it hits the spot :)

Draw a line under it, its done, leave it in the past and continue on plan. We all have blips. Don't beat yourself up about it, just move on and continue then the damage is minimal ((hug)))

5. wigglyworm

wigglyworm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    thanks ladies im going to soon as my painkillers work going try something syn free and yummy :) xxxx

6. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always crave carbs carbs and more carbs!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.