Simplicity vs lifestyle

Sas101

Hi all I wanted to know that doing either one of these plans do you still lose the same amount of weight as lifestyle consists of 1 meal and simplicity is 4 packs, when I spoke to the advisor she said you will lose around 1 stone a month on both plans.
please could someone tell me If they have experienced this

Hi Sas,

Simplicity is 4 packs, 150ml milk, 200g veg.

Lifestyle is 3 packs, 150ml of milk, 200g veg, 100g protein.

So all you are doing is swapping 1 pack for 100g protein which are roughly the same cals so the weight loss is like for like, but on the lifestyle plan you are eating less carbs so i think its far easier to stay in ketosis as I was getting kicked out really easily on the simplicity plan if I had 4 high carb meal packs like Spag Bol or Bars so im just sticking to the lifestyle plan x

Hi Sas,

Simplicity is 4 packs, 150ml milk, 200g veg.

Lifestyle is 3 packs, 150ml of milk, 200g veg, 100g protein.

So all you are doing is swapping 1 pack for 100g protein which are roughly the same cals so the weight loss is like for like, but on the lifestyle plan you are eating less carbs so i think its far easier to stay in ketosis as I was getting kicked out really easily on the simplicity plan if I had 4 high carb meal packs like Spag Bol or Bars so im just sticking to the lifestyle plan x

Mmm interesting thanks for that Hun I think I will be doing the lifestyle then xxx

It depends how you are with food, some people find Simplicity easier because if they have a little bit of "Real Food" it makes them crave more or they get portion happy and go way over the portion sizes but I do find lifestyle easier to follow because you are getting a real portion of food at night.

But remember it doesn't have to be one or the other you can mix and match as there may be some nights you are eating with family so want an evening meal yet on other days you might be busy and prefer just to have a 4th mealpack :), so you can just go with how you are feeling on the day.

Tracyx

Last edited:
Back