simply filling help!

Skittlelover

Hi guys! Thinking of doing a week or 2of simply filling as pp just aren't working at the mo. Could anyone give me an idea how it works???? Thanks! Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=65271&sc=3002

A lot of us tweak as well like use other branded food and not just WW :0)

Thanks!:) another probably stupid question! Is it just 3meals and you use your weeklies for snacks?! Say if I had a mullar light yoghurt with some strawberries and museli ony break on my long day at work, would it just be the 2pp for the yoghurt as fruit is free and museli is a simply filling????? I hope that makes sense!!!! X

Skittlelover said:
Thanks!:) another probably stupid question! Is it just 3meals and you use your weeklies for snacks?! Say if I had a mullar light yoghurt with some strawberries and museli ony break on my long day at work, would it just be the 2pp for the yoghurt as fruit is free and museli is a simply filling????? I hope that makes sense!!!! X

Yea although you can have free snacks or use weeklies for certain parts of your meals,depending what you like to eat.probably be worth having a nose on some diaries on here to give you some ideas :0)

Skittlelover said:

And no question is a silly one :0)

Becktoria79 said:
Hey welcome, hope you find sf to your liking.

Thanks! Starting it from wi Wed so I'm gunna keep track of everything in my diary, hoping if I get anything wrong you guys will let me know xx

Skittlelover said:

Muesli isn't free on sf so you would need to point that. Some plain yoghurts are free though although flavoured ones aren't. But yeh you basically make your meals using simply filling foods - then use weeklies for snacks and any extras like cheese etc. you can mix and match days do if you fancy something not free on sf as part of a main meal you can just make that a propoints day. X

I've put muesli as free as for the same armount of my oats it's the same pp ;0) though I get a bigger helping with my oats!

Ye I don't eat museli very often, but the last few weeks i have!:) I don't suppose coco pops are free are they?! Hah, I'm still a big kid at heart. I think il keep measuring out my pasta and rice portions as I do on pp days because iv found the portion leaves me nicely full, not stuffed by anymeans. Unlike before ww where id eat until I felt sick to clear my plate!.

How u finding sf? It's a good idea to measure out ur carbs still tho u don't have too!

Back