Simply Hospital

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Lynn_, 10 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    Is anyone playing this on facebook?

Its totally addictive and a great way of taking your mind off food!

I used to play a game called Theme Hospital which is years old and was one of the best ever little games for pc. It was hilarious trying to run a hospital with numerous weird and wonderful diseases to deal with. It wont run on Vista or Windows 7 sadly but my son has an XP machine and he stills plays it sometimes.

The facebook game is pretty much based on Theme Hospital, although its very much a cutdown version, but loads of fun all the same. If you want something to take your mind off food this could be just what the doctor ordered!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kibe

kibe Member

I just started playing it, i used to play theme hospital too and it's quite fun! Nice that you don't really need friends, got sick of all the -ville games as a 30 year old can't really spend their time pestering their friends to join them ;) I also like Big Business, you should give that a go :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.