Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SIN BIN........

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by itsy, 11 September 2010 Social URL.

1. itsy

itsy DETERMEND TO SUCCEED

Diet:
    DC
    They say confession is good for the soul
    lets hope it's also good for the figure..:8855:Two Friday nights I have had Chinese take aways and broke my diet..:cry::rolleyes::confused::mad::eek::(:sigh::eek::p:D but it was soooo good !!!!!! :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. itsy

Diet:
    DC
    Ohh god, I hope someone else uses the sin bin..or its going to be a testament of all my mistakes...:cry:Sunday morning brekie, had two toasted muffens with extra strong cheese spread,and smoked applewood cheese,:sigh: :eek:
    I must try harder, get myself in gear, get some back bone....:break_diet:

4. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
  5. itsy

Diet:
    DC
    OMG....Last night had a bag chips and just had to have a buttered roll to make a
    BUTTIE !!!!!!!the butter was oozing out the sides...:eek: :break_diet:need i go on..:sigh:
    GOT TO REMIND MYSELF 3500 CALS-EQUAL ILB FAT....

6. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    oh dear gonna put on 3lb of fat + this weekend got a chinese buffet booked for my birthday with friends and family and if I have to pay £13.00 I'm gonna eat my fair share and even more. Gonna have to wear the elasticated waist... hehehehe lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.