singapore airlines do non carb meals

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Dancing, 3 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

woo hoo I am so pleased to have learned this. I fly on Friday and was just thinking about making my shake/soup up on the flight (24 hours!) and did a little search on their website and found they do nil carb (in any form) meals!!!! hurrah! I have just informed them I want that option.

I am sooooo looking forward to my flights!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    wow thatsgood did they say wat kinda food it was

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

nope ... what do you think it might be? I think it might be plain fish or chicken/tofu with veg - will have to let you know

5. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    wuld imagin be along the lines of white meat and veg, no sauce etc... am just waiting for my loca chinese to do a no carb sweet and sour chicken

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

still, it will be nicer than a pack and I'm not going to stress about eating one or two meals on my holiday (I've finished my 100 days by then) and I've pledged to return to abstinance after my holiday and I will eat sensibly (one meal a day plus packs) during the holiday.

hmmmm think it will be a long wait for the sweet n sour no carb ..... maybe we could create it ourselves and market it

7. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Don't think i could be as well behaved as you on holiday. Oh just think of all that taste testers we would get to do of course hae to occasionally have the real thing to make sure were heading the right direction. * wipes drool of keyboard*

8. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    thats really good
    British airways do something similar too :) just hope all airlines will start doing non-carb meals

9. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I hope all food places will do non-carb/low-carb meals. The low fat thing managed to weedle its way in, now the low-carb lifestyle needs to do the same. If you have a Mcdonalds egg muffin (with no sauce, AND you take the top bun bit off and throw it away) it equates to about 17g carb. That and the plain salad are your only low-carb options there if you are veggie (I suppose you could do the same with the burgers). Other than that, when I got caught out without low-carb food it tended to be salted nuts - low carb - but not really enough when you're hungry!!

I'm living life low-carb veggie post-LL so we need the food revolution!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.