Single serve recipies ?

Hedz

Hi am a new user and this is my first post, please can someone tell me where I can find single serve recipies as it is just me who does WW so cook for one, although there are 2 of us in the house and hubby will eat some recipies but often cooks for himself ! He does support me though. Thanks in advance and looking forward to getting back on the WW Wagon! :)

WW do a recipe book called cooking for one which has just that. I have it and found it useful. Next week there's a sale on books in group too

Liveonce said:
The recipes for 4 are driving me mad thought am I ment to weigh it all then divide by 4lol a lot of hassle for me :/

You could just divide each ingredient by 4 lol x

Liveonce said:
Hmmm that's very true lol but is hassle il just have to get my bf n son eating my new healthy food not that the baby will mind he loves fruit n veg but boyf more of a burger n sausages guy lol xxx

You and ur bf could still have burger and sausages just weightwatchers sausages and homemade burgers made with extra lean mince!
Go you have the ultimate value diary app? You can put all the ingredients and how many servings and it will work out the pp value.

week 1-2 total loss 8 1/2lbs

Back