• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sinkness on SS is this normal.....

S: 25st1.5lb C: 24st5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 53.4 Loss: 0st10.5lb(2.99%)
Has anyone felt ill on SS ????my stomach is in pain right!! it may not be ss and just me its just its now been like this for last 3 days i managed only 2 shakes so far and non yesterday as i been throwing them back up i pysically cant keep um down:( not a hunger pain more intestines or something anyone had any similar i also cant manage no more than 1.5 litres is it just im unwell??? i dunno its day 27 and first i have felt like this so far on this journey ....:wave_cry::(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

KD

Gone fishing
Oh dear. That's not good is it.

Since it's day 27 it's unlikely to be due to the high vit concentration. Personally, I think you should come off the diet for a few days and get yourself better :hug99:

S: 25st1.5lb C: 24st5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 53.4 Loss: 0st10.5lb(2.99%)
Oh dear. That's not good is it.

Since it's day 27 it's unlikely to be due to the high vit concentration. Personally, I think you should come off the diet for a few days and get yourself better :hug99:
hi thanks for advice drank some green tea last night i managaed correct amout of water and have not thrown any shakes up sooo far so good stomach is a little tender but my sister has same thing i had while she eats normal food so think was a little bug my CDC said if does not improve by tomorrow to come off but i knew was not hunger pain its week 4 today so far so good just taking it easy ..thanks for support x