Sit Up Challenge

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Hello all

You may remember me, from back in June now when I had this thread going..

I fell off the wagon with CD, but back on as from tomorrow morning. That also goes with the sit ups too, really helped me last time, my tummy looked flatter and more toned and felt it too.

Anyone who would like to join, add this thread to your Signature and post daily if you can, or every other day if you find it hard to get on daily.

I'll be starting with 50 this week and work up in 5's each week there after, till I get to 100 each day. Can be done morning, or eve, I prefer to do these in the eve on my bed, as more comfy or watching Eastenders :).

Copy the names and stats that are already there, then..add your name, day and amount, and copy the tick then paste to say you've done that day(see below).

Good luck girls :welcome2: , flatter tums for Christmas :33: they can be fun to do when you are bobbing up and down to Corrie or Eastenders :8855:,

I'll start this off, will add my stats tomorrow.

Eternalflame, Wed 50 :checkmark green:

Eternalflame, Wed 50
checkmark%20green.gif

MinnieMel, Dec. 1 (20)

What a brilliant idea!!!Have been thinking that I should start doing it since I know that my thighs are in need of some toning and I used to do this on regular basis.
I will start with 50 today

I'll do the same -- I might not be able to do the 50 LOL

MinnieMel

Yes, I think we need to make a fresh (better) start. I didn't do too well last week :D. I did some sit ups today at my aerobic class though! Have a great week!

Ok.. lets start this one again.. here goes:

Eternalflame - Wk 1, 50 Wed, Thurs, Fri Wk 2, 50 Mon
Asa - Wk 2, Mon 50
Minnie-me Wk 2, Mon 50

Girls.. just copy and paste these, then add yours, we'll get to end of this week and then total it, then up it to 55 per day next week. Happy sit up'ing :) x

Asa - Wk 2, Mon 50
Minnie-me Wk 2, Mon 50
MiniMimi2091 Wk 2, 50 Mon, Tue

Asa - Wk 2, Mon 50
Minnie-me Wk 2, Mon 50

Hi Minimini, well done you..with 2 mini's in the group, this will be confusing, lol.. Minimimi, do you wanna colour code your name at all, or just leave it in black. xx

Asa - Wk 2, Mon 50
Minnie-me Wk 2, Mon 50

Yes, I know it's confusing already LOL
Given the option I would love to stick with pink since it looks as it's a general theme for sit-up-challeng-team x

Back