Step 1 Sole Source sit ups while on CB

becky92

im on step one, 3 shakes a day and atleast 4 litres of water,
I had a baby 7 months ago today! so my tummy obviously has abit of sag to it, I need to loose over 6 stone to reach my goal wich is 9st 10lbs, im 5 ft 2in so I have a long way to go, but im worried that I will have loads of excess skin left over when I reach my goal, so I was thinking maybe I should do sit up and jogging, but my CBC told me light exersise only due to very low kcal, had anyone els been this size and had a baby with abit of sag? opninons pleaseeee? xx

I haven't had a baby but as I want to lose 7 stone I am worried about my skin. There is a thread about saggy skin http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-faq-general-information/218723-saggy-skin.html and people have recommended Palmers Cocoa Butter and another person mentioned specifically looking for the Palmers Firming cream.. I can't say whether or not it works as I have only just started using it, but it says for post pregnancy and weight loss. I try and use a dry body brush twice a day and put this cream on too.

Hi, I also recently had a baby, 8 months ago. I've lost 26lb in 7 weeks on SS with another 35lb(ish) still to lose. I can't say that the skin on my tummy has become saggy (yet?)

I've been using a garnier firming lotion all over, but I haven't noticed any difference or improvements. I know nobody wants saggy skin, but I'd rather have saggy skin and be healthy and able to run around after my child than to remain huge and unhealthy.

I'll never have the perfect body, I'm fine with that. Most Mum's have droopy boobs, stretch marks and leftover baby belly. As for sit ups, I'm not sure that would do anything for sagging skin as its really just your muscles that you are toning. Keep drinking your water, that will help the elasticity in your skin ~Cas x

thank you :) im ok with saggy skin, just my belly litrally looks like a toungue, the add actually skin im not worried about that, im actually proud of it, its a reminder of me bringing my son into the world, but were i was so big when i was pregnant it has left my belly to hand down so much, i could litrally lift it up and down like a tougue, but i can still feel theres fat there so i was hoping that as i get smaller it will start lifted and toneing aswell x

You won't see the finished article until months after you have reached goal weight as skin can take months to catch up with our shrinking bodies. Saying that, that doesn't mean it will completely catch up.

I still have a little fatty pouch in my lower belly but I'm hoping that disappears as I lose more weight, as you are. I carry most of my weight on my legs, bum and hips, my baby belly was first to go really! ~Cas x

Back