Sittin in burger king, help me!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinkMantha, 24 October 2010 Social URL.

1. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sittin in burger king and my boyfriend is eatin a meal, I took a chip and chewed it but then spat it into a napkin! It's weigh day tomoro and I have already had enough blips this week, I can't afford any more! Y am I finding this diet so hard 2nd time round :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ok so iv just been rewarded with a new top for my holiday, I like this not eating :)

4. determinator

determinator Banned

thats the way , we need get away from using food as treats and find something else like clothes , makeup or perfume ..... I know you are struggling , but keep positive and keep trying , hopefully it will click into place soon ... I actually found my 2nd time much easier ( surprisingly ) but am not sure how my restart will go next week ..... it is tough , just dont be so hard on yourself

5. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    they always say the second time round is harder..... but keep at it if its what you want to do.... :) find things like the new top etc... to get you through it.. just not food.... if you get what i mean

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.