Six days in.... feeling fabulous!

~Angel~

My inspiration below :)
Ok so 6days in & I've lost 12lbs :eek: :D - I can't believe it, was expecting about 7-9lbs! Although I do think I was a wee bit bloated from having a week of "last suppers" before starting so it made my start weight a bit heavier than I actually was ....but I don't care I'm so happy! :D

Can do the top button up on a pair of jeans that before that was nearly impossible to do last week. Also my friend noticed I'd lost weight this morning & I know she's being totally honest. woo hoo! :D

Today is the first day I've felt the euphoria of ketosis, before I even stood on the scales I felt good... I feel all energised & bouncy! Mind you the fives days b4 this were so hard, I felt anxious & really down

I think I have my weight beat now, thrs no way I will give up after this! If I have the will power to do this I can do anything!!!!

yeaaa well done you!! im on day 4 and feeling great so far, bar the cold, long may it continue =) congrats on the fab weight loss!!!! x

well done Angel that's brilliant, keep up the great work, seeing others losing weight is really keeping me motivated :D

I'm on day 5 and like you feel great! Feel like I have so much energy don't think I could fall asleep on the sofa if I tried and that was unheard of last week lol x good luck with everything! X

Hi,
Just finishing day 3 and surprised how good I feel...apart from the constant trips to the loo!! What a fantastic result in just 3 days :) x

Back