Total Solution Six stone to lose.

Fade_away

After giving myself a good talking too I've restarted on TS. I will not give in. I'm the biggest I have ever been. I've always struggled with my weight as an adult. I once lost 5 stone on Cambridge diet was even up for an award. Years later however I have regained and then some.
I started on Monday so tomorrow is my first weigh in. I've been 100% and have glugged that water. I'm hoping for a loss of around 8lb. I have done that before. So sick of being enormous and enough is enough.
I want to get to my first goal of 12 stone by mid June.

****, Edit had total brain fog let's make that for August lol. I'll keep it in for future reference. I'd like 14.5stone by June.

19/2/18. 18 stone 2 lb

Last edited:
Just had my second pack today. Strawberry shake. I prefer the exante flavours and much more choice. Having a lot of joint pain today looking forward to taking some of the pressure from my knees. I've had 2L of water so far and I'm on track. Really feel in the zone despite having awful withdrawal feelings. I went into ketosis on day two so pure fat burning. Looking forward to weighing tomorrow lol resisting the urge to get a sneaky peak.

Thank you Darcy, pleased to meet you.
:)

Hello, good luck with your journey. A very ambitious target Fade_away - you must be in the zone! Good luck!
I started at 18st 8lb and I've just completed week 7 and am now 16st 4lb. I too have previously lost a lot of weight with Cambridge and put it all back on! I am determined to lose it for good this time.

Hi GJ84. Yes I'm in the zone I haven't been this focused in a long time. I'm not saying it's been a walk in the park but I've almost done a full week 100%. Found Friday evening hard as I'd usually have takeaway. Drank water hahaha. I've been having terrible sweats, not due to exertion more like a withdrawal. Hoping it goes soon its not pleasant. How are you finding it so far? Great weight loss for you. You are very close to the 15stone Mark. Excellent. Lol I should probably have given myself a closer target but it's got to come off either way.

Hi Fade Away and welcome. I restarted the same day as you :) Still dealing with withdrawals from all my favourite savoury snacks but in this for the long haul. Good luck with your journey :)

Haha it really does. Was going from past weigh ins and hoping to lose more with having more to lose this time. Im on holiday in June so I just want to look good on the beach for once. But yes it does seem a bit extreme looking at it. Lol I can only do my best.id be happy at 14 St by June. I guess the full six stone would be August sometime. Only if I'm 100%.
Good luck on your journey. I'm going to have to take a look at all the diaries on here.

My starting weight was slightly higher than yours......and I have lost 26lbs in 8 weeks :classic_smile:

I think that you should perhaps temper your expectations just a little bit, to avoid disappointment

.......not trying to rain on your parade, but I do think that 2 stone loss a month isn’t realistic :classic_wink:

Good luck on your journey :classic_big_grin:

Whatever you lose is better than where youre at just remind yourself that :) my 30th is the end of May and im bridemsaid for my dads wedding august. Sitting at just under 15 stone right now, and would be happy with 13stone by birthday if I can manage. I keep 100 but not much more I can do haha. Good luck. Glad to have another face on board!

Pmsfl you know what... I really must have some mind fog going on because I have been going about all week thinking it was doable but now its been pointed out I totally agree lol. OMG what was I actually thinking.
I'm going to have to edit my target date hahaha.

My starting weight was slightly higher than yours......and I have lost 26lbs in 8 weeks :classic_smile:

I think that you should perhaps temper your expectations just a little bit, to avoid disappointment

.......not trying to rain on your parade, but I do think that 2 stone loss a month isn’t realistic :classic_wink:

Good luck on your journey :classic_big_grin:

Fantastic loss. Have you noticed a difference in your clothing?

Pmsfl you know what... I really must have some mind fog going on because I have been going about all week thinking it was doable but now its been pointed out I totally agree lol. OMG what was I actually thinking.
I'm going to have to edit my target date hahaha.

haha well I have brain fog too :p Its a side effect!!

Whatever you lose is better than where youre at just remind yourself that :) my 30th is the end of May and im bridemsaid for my dads wedding august. Sitting at just under 15 stone right now, and would be happy with 13stone by birthday if I can manage. I keep 100 but not much more I can do haha. Good luck. Glad to have another face on board!
That's totally doable. You will smash that no problem.

Hi GJ84. Yes I'm in the zone I haven't been this focused in a long time. I'm not saying it's been a walk in the park but I've almost done a full week 100%. Found Friday evening hard as I'd usually have takeaway. Drank water hahaha. I've been having terrible sweats, not due to exertion more like a withdrawal. Hoping it goes soon its not pleasant. How are you finding it so far? Great weight loss for you. You are very close to the 15stone Mark. Excellent. Lol I should probably have given myself a closer target but it's got to come off either way.

You will definitely feel better by June no matter how much you lose! I am finding it fine now and find I no longer get cravings for food but still get cravings for wine (or gin or anything alcoholic)! Don't get me wrong, I would still love to eat something tasty but I know I would regret it.
I can see a difference in myself now and my clothes definitely feel looser.

You will definitely feel better by June no matter how much you lose! I am finding it fine now and find I no longer get cravings for food but still get cravings for wine (or gin or anything alcoholic)! Don't get me wrong, I would still love to eat something tasty but I know I would regret it.
I can see a difference in myself now and my clothes definitely feel looser.
I forgot to measure myself last week so I'm a bit annoyed with that. Don't know if I should start doing that tomorrow. I've always done inches too. It's a fab feeling when you start to see the difference. I think I'm driving my husband mad asking if he can tell if I've lost yet lol. I don't know why but I always crave cheese. I can go months and mot think about it, get on plan and bam it's immediate.

Ahhh cheese is my Achilles heel! Read my diary posts from 2016 haha all I could think about was cheeseboards at christmas. Now my friends even tag me in cheese related stuff hehe

Ahhh cheese is my Achilles heel! Read my diary posts from 2016 haha all I could think about was cheeseboards at christmas. Now my friends even tag me in cheese related stuff hehe
Lol what I wouldn't do for cheese right now hahaha. Oh ill have to have a look at your posts. Hubby wants a cheese and ham toastie... Is he trying to see me off Arrrgggh... Lol I will not be defeated.

Today is weigh day and I'm over the moon. Making this death breath worth it lol. Total of 13lb lost this week. This is the most I've ever lost in a first week most likely due to being bigger this time. Can't wait to get stuck in again now. 100% again this week and maybe I could push it into the 16s bracket. If not I should be nearly there.

19/2/18. 18 stone 2 lb
26/2/18. 17 stone 3 lb loss 13lb

Back